Frequent Crashes Since Latest Patch

Update: I've managed to play ~4 hours without crashing, so unless I've had an unusual string of good luck, it looks like the issue is now resolved.

Since the patch I am frequently encountering crashes to desktop in maps, it seems to be on a per map-instance basis whether crashes will happen or not.

The first map I tried was a crater map. After loading I was inside the map very briefly (maybe a second) before I crashed to desktop. I tried 3 times, with the same instant crash, before moving onto a new map.

The second map was an iceberg map. I crashed in a similar fashion the first time I attempted to enter. After that I was able to move around the map and kill monsters for maybe 30 seconds before I would crash again. This happened through all six portals of the map.

I then rebooted my computer and opened a new iceberg map. This one I was able to clear without issue.

I then did 2 other maps, and these I cleared without issue.

Inside these 3 maps I encountered Alva, and a Map-Zana who opened another map, which contained Betrayal content. I also engaged with Synthesis. None of these lead to me crashing.

Then I opened a factory map and I experienced similar crashing to the second map I attempted. Once on loading into the instance, after which I rebooted again, and then every so often through out the map.
Dernière édition par Dancing_Shadows, le 24 mars 2019 19:28:08
Dernier bump le 23 mars 2019 16:56:45
Ce fil de discussion a été automatiquement archivé. Les réponses ont été désactivées.
Update to my original post.

I ran the PackCheck located within the pathofexile folder and in seemed to think all files had been validated, however I still am experiencing this crash.

In addition to maps, it has also happened when trying to load into the mine encampment (delve), if this happens I will keep crashing whenever I try to enter. After a time I can try again and sometimes I will be able to enter.

Similar case again with the memory nexus. However I also experienced the crash mid-way through a placed memory (before the first crash has always been at the start of the zone, and for some maps subsequent crashes have been delayed slightly allowing me to clear the map over the course of 6 portals). After the crash in the memory I crashed every time I tried to reload into the memory nexus.

Here is my DxDiag information:

https://pastebin.com/qutzSwEQ

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires