Map stash tab!

Hi guys!
I'm writing this in a little bit of frustration because how the Map stash tab seems to work seems a little bit of a question mark for me! (I just bought it)
I made a screenshot to make it easier and so that there will be no misunderstanding, the numbers inside ().
I know I could try and see for myself, and I did, but it's really hard to tell apart how it actually is.
So the problem or what I'd like to know is following:
I would like to sell maps, but I don't like getting spammed while mapping all the time, so it would be nice to occasionally turn it off from public.

My question number one is, can I use the tab "Maps" (1) as a toggle, to switch to public when I'm in HO and want to sell maps, and switch it off when I get tired of spam, and still keep the prices I put on the map, when I turn it back to public?

Question number two. Can I set the price for each tier(2), and do i set it as individual or can I set the same price for all within the tier? Or do I need to set each and every individual map (3) with a price and make it public?

As I said I tested it, but it's hard for me to differentiate which is working.

Hope you understand my question!

Best regards

Edit: Couldnt post picture? Heres the link anyway https://imgur.com/a/Pk2jv5K
Dernière édition par fillesun, le 22 mars 2019 06:22:31
Dernier bump le 22 mars 2019 07:03:49
Got help ingame, and to be fair it doesnt make sense to have all maps up for sale at once, the ammount of people in need for maps is just too overwhelming.
Will keep to sell off a tier at a time instead!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires