3.6.2 - intervention lag

well.. it is still there

i have good enough PC (ssd, ramdisc etc) to play 2-3 modern AAA games AT THE SAME TIME. yet i can tell when the map has betrayal coming..

it is not that bad as it used to but (the load and appearance is separated enough to let the game recover), seriously - this game DOES NOT mandate such insane and UNPREDICTABLE HW requirements. it looks dated, there is no terrain deformation, the models while 'ok' are far and between and there is SERIOUS asset duplication

so why it runs like a Crysis 9?

note - i haven't died to this lag yet and i do not expect it happening anytime soon. nor does it change my gameplay experience much. but seriously - what is happening there? maybe tuning this engine far beyond its end-of-life is not the best business decision.

or maybe it is.. the quality of released product doesnt seem to matter much recently
Dernier bump le 23 mars 2019 12:00:20
Ce fil de discussion a été automatiquement archivé. Les réponses ont été désactivées.
Yea i have the same issue here. Since the update of 3.6 everything being shit so far. Lag spike hell. Load time hell. Client crash like hell. Like this doesnt happen to me post 3.6 But after 3.6 oh yea 5 min load time instead of 2 min (HDD) crash when login (w/noasync) (dosent crash post 3.6)

They change some texture "stated in the patch note b4" maybe it fk it up?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires