Stress Free PoE| SLOW MO ZOMBIES |ANY Items Work|Easy/Relaxing Play|Easily Clears the Atlas [3.6]

The 3.7 thread of this build has been posted! See you there!

WELCOME!

Do you like to laugh at enemies? Do you like to laugh at them because they are going so slow that you have the time to laugh at them? Do you like to make enemies so slow that you can run beside them and whisper mean things to them as they run towards your old position at an embarrassing slow speed? THEN THIS IS THE BUILD FOR YOU! If you don't like to make enemies feel poorly before you kill them then you should try this build so you learn to like to make enemies feel poorly before you kill them.

With this build, you’ll substantially slow your enemies around you while your Zombies (and Skeletons if you want) kill everything. :) That’s it! Game passed. Atlas cleared.

This guide is written for those new to Path of Exile but layed out so the experienced players can skip to the good stuff.

(Feel free to respond to other players' posts. The more that's out there, the more we learn. I will also respond to posts but just note that I have multiple guides that all need responding to. I’ll do my best to get back to you as quickly as possible.)

(For those with similar limitations to mine, I can play this build on both PC and Console.)

(Thanks Tagz for being my Wiki Explainer.)

Why My Builds are the Way they Are
I deal with post concussion syndrome. Without getting all "doctor" on you, if I want to play a game for a good while and be able to function when I'm finished playing, I have to avoid many things in video games. Some examples of things that I try to avoid in games are:

- Fast or unpredictable movement on screen
- Quick and specific button presses at specific times (like flasks)
- Specific aiming/clicking with the mouse (the inventory exhausts my mind)
- Bright flashes and busy screens
- Quick thinking and reacting
- And a billion other things ;)

The reason that I write this part isn't so that you feel sorry for me but to explain why there are certain elements of my builds that are not maximized in a way that the general community would typically maximize their builds.

As limiting as that seems, this game provides endless character building options.

So my build and guides are great for:
- New players.
- Players that don't like button mashing.
- Players that like playing with only one or two buttons.
- Players that like a relaxing PoE experience.
- Players with medical conditions (like epilepsy or those with with physical limitations that are restricted in how they use keyboards or mice…)
- Players that like the best builds ever made in the history of Path of Exile.

My guides will incorporate as many of the mechanics of the game that I love (that are also quite conducive to my issues), such as:
-”Slowing” enemies
- Debuffing enemies
- Doing nothing to kill things (Damage over Time or Minions...)
- Sweet life regen or Chaos Inoculation
- Move, cast once...move, cast once...move, cast once...;)

***Despite the limitations my builds revolve around, the guides I post will clear the Atlas :)***
How I Play This Build/How it Functions in Gameplay
This build is really easy to play. Sooooo easy.

Quick Version: Charged Dash into a group of enemies, zombies slam everything, move on. (Use skeletons for fun.)

That's it! Honestly! Everything else is automatic!

Detailed Version
- I raise/summon my Zombies, Stone Golem, and Holy Relic and turn on Hatred and Temporal Chains.
- I then use Charged Dash to Hit an enemy which will activate the Fortify buff on myself, applies Elemental Equilibrium on the enemy, curses the enemy with Enfeeble, initiates the Holy Relic's perks, and tells my minions who I want them to kill. (See the Passive Tree section for more on EE.)
- If your zombies die, who cares! Skeletons!
- That's really it! Everything else is automatic!

*Because of my limitations I just move (Charged Dash), cast once (Skeletons)...move, cast once...move, cast once...move, cast once...;) Staying moving and casting skills that have a duration keep me alive without needing too much attention.

Notes:

See the Build Explanation and Gem Links sections for further details.

Zombies:
- They'll be slow to level at first but once you find that they don't need to be resurrected anymore, you'll start flying through the story.
- Zombies will survive 95% of the Atlas. Unfortunately the 5% they suck at are the endgame bosses. I've found that focusing too much on how many zombies I have alive, kept me from keeping myself alive. Convocation is typically what people would use to get their Zombies out of danger, but I don't have to ability to focus on the screen long enough to use Convocation efficiently. My solution? Skeletons.

Skeletons:
- Even though it's only a four link, it's strong. Without any Zombies raised, this build can clear the whole Atlas with just this 4 link.

Auras:
- When you are around enemies, your Temporal Chains will immediately be applied to them slowing them dramatically. Hatred will give all minions within radius lots of extra cold damage. At max gem level, both auras will will cover almost a standard size screen.

Offering:
- Spirit Offering is a defensive spell that gives temporary resists, Energy Shield, and Chaos damage to our allies (which includes minions). Once cast, the offering skill consumes corpses. The more corpses it consumes, the more you get from it. If no corpses can be consumed, the skill doesn't cast.
- Desecrate ensures we are never short on corpses.
- This all happens automatically and often with a low level CwDT gem.

Other:
- Unless the enemy is Hexproof (curse proof), Enfeeble will make your enemies deal a lot less damage, have weaker critical hits, and are a lot less likely to hit you with attacks (not spells).

- Charged Dash is a channelling skill. It can be held down and even moved around.

- In longer fights you will want to pay attention to the Fortify icon around your character (it looks like a star around you when activated). Fortify lasts 5 seconds, so does the Elemental Equilibrium debuff. Use whichever icon is most obvious to you to know when to re-apply Charged Dash. And Obviously, for your own survivability, try to keep Fortify up at all times during battle.

- If you want your Zombies to attack a specific enemy, hit that enemy with Charged Dash or summon your skeletons to hit that enemy (hopefully). They'll all get there as soon as they can.

So lots happens but all you're doing is using Charged Dash and maybe skeletons. Move, cast once...move, cast once...move, cast once...:)
Videos, Path of Building, URLs, Loot Filter
- Software: Path of Building - The character planner I use.

- Pastebin - https://pastebin.com/G7tzLafz - (Copy the link, open Path of Building, click on “New”, then click “Import/Export Build”, click “Import from Pastebin…”, paste the link.)

- Passive Tree on Path of Exile.com

- Video - Racecourse - My Favourite Map :). (Racecourse is a T14 at the time of the video. You'll notice my gear is Mediocre at best and my gems aren't even level 20, let alone 20%. (I guess the less maximized I am, the better the build seems ;).))

Also, feel free to checkout my broadcast channel. Mixer keeps the last 14 days worth of broadcasts. I post all my broadcasts on my YouTube channel along with a few other things.

- I did this build in 3.5 with a two handed version I used to do. Here's the Shaper battle from it.

Loot Filter
Loot Filter link

It won't look legit but it is. It's just my Google Drive. Click the blue "download" button. Once downloaded, rename the file to whatever you like. Put the file in: Documents\My Games\Path of Exile. Once POE is loaded, hit "O" for Options, go to the "UI" tab, scroll to the bottom, and select your new filter from the drop down list beside "List of Item Filters". If it doesn't work, let me know.

This is a SSF filter, not a "get rich" filter (though I get rich enough by selling what drops anyway).

Loot Filter Details
- It's POE's Default filter severely specified (and I jazzed up some of the graphical effects so that stuff is easier to see).
- It'll show all: league specific drops, Divination cards, currency, maps , and rare jewelry.
- It'll only show gems with quality. (Save the quality gems. You can trade quality gems adding up to a total of 40% to a vendor for one Gemcutter's Prism. You want lots of these as we will benefit from having lots of gems at max quality.)
- It'll show all: 5 linked items, 6 socketed items.
- It'll show all small gear/weapons that have a red, green, and blue socket linked (vendor for a chromatic orb).
- It'll show you only life flasks, and only the highest level flask for the area you are in.
- It'll show all flasks with 10%+ quality. (Just like gems, vendoring 40% total of quality flasks gives you a Glassblower's Bauble. These improve flask quality and can make a big difference.)
- For the weapon, it'll only show the normal version of the Void Sceptre cause "chancing" is fun. Use an Orb of Chance on the normal version of the Void Sceptre it could turn into Mon'tregul's Grasp. All rare Sceptres are also shown.
- For Armour it'll only show us the rare version of armour that has a base of Strength and Intelligence. (Gear with a Str. and Int. base will save us greatly on chromatics but also give us some minor bonus defense. Our build doesn't focus on Armour or Energy Shield (its defense is an improved Enfeeble and Fortify). In SSF, when you find a new, sweetly rolled piece of gear, it's nice to make it work quickly, for cheap. We'll also have enough Str. and Int. for all these pieces because of our tree and skill requirements. It's fun to Wisdom everything you find and implement new gear right away instead of needing to reorganize all your gear/links for one new item that dropped.) (I included chest pieces here in case you found an amazing chest worth your Orbs of Fusing on to 5 link...SSF is SSF...)
- It'll only show you the rares of the shields that have the implicit of 12% to All Elemental Resists.
- For leveling you'll have the limited amount of rares listed above along with any gear that matches the linked socket combos we want (any rarity). These appropriately linked gear will appear until level 68 which is when most of the highest end of our rares will start appearing. By then you should have the currency to hesitantly craft decent rares that come across your path to start the slow progress of replacing and improving your gear.
- Oh, and I have all rarities of the Bone Helmet showing up.
Any Gear Works?
I like to be able to just load the game and play. So I design my builds to not require any specific items or mods to function. Obviously you need the basics like resists and health but you’ll only need your Gems and your Passive Tree for this build to function well. So you can use ANY items you want to take the character in any direction.

As the Guide Creator I’ll only be using rare items, just as a demonstration that you don’t need epic items to clear the Atlas. Please use any items you find/want.
Build Explanation
How Minions Work
Raise Zombie is our main skill and it is a minion skill. Any minion's damage only increases with items or passive tree nodes that specifically increase "minion damage". If a node on the tree or mod on an item doesn't specify minion damage, it won't be useful at all. So something that says, "Increases your damage by 30%" won't improve the damage your minions make. In this build your character will do almost no damage, only your minions will. We will also be using skeletons and a golem.

Minions ARE considered Allies. So auras, nodes, or items that improve allies will benefit your minions. (Not every skill that reserves mana is an aura.)

Minions are NOT considered Party Members and will not gain any benefit from Party Member benefits.

Our minions Attack enemies, they don't Cast spells. So anything that improves minion/ally Attack Speed will help our build out, but not Cast Speed (that's for spells).

Lastly, minions are their own entity. Once you bring them into the world, they attack who they want. Some minions are summoned, others are raised. Summoned minions (like the Skeletons we'll be using) don't follow you, but will keep attacking and chasing enemies within their attack radius. These minions have a duration. Other minions are raised, such as our Zombies. They do not have a duration and will stay raised until dead. These types of minions will follow us wherever we go. But they're dumb...they are zombies...so to help guide them, try the following: Any enemy you hit, they will attempt to hit as well (you hit with Charged Dash). They will also follow the lead of summoned minions as well.

Lastly lastly, minions don't care about you. So if you're taking damage, they aren't going to run back and help you. You have to help yourself.
Slow Focus
I. LOVE. SLOWING. ENEMIES. So in this build, we're going to slow enemies. Why? Lots of good reasons...but the most important reason is: Because.

Path of Exile has multiple methods that can slow a character/enemy in two ways: 1-Slowing Movement Speed only, and 2-Slowing all actions (including movement speed). This build will focus on the two methods in the game that slow ALL actions of an enemy: Temporal Chains and Chill. These two methods of slowing can stack (to a cap of 75% total slow).

Chill - An elemental effect from Cold damage that slows all actions (movement, cast/attack speed) up to 30%. The % of slow (chill) imposed on an enemy is based on the total Cold Damage done to the enemy in one hit. So the higher the cold damage of an initial hit (not cumulative) the greater the "chill effect"...the slower the enemy is.

Temporal Chains - A curse that slows all normal enemy actions (movement, cast/attack speed) up to a base value of 29% but with investment can be capped at 75%. This build will have Temporal Chains slowing enemies at 59%, 65%, or 71%, depending on the level of our Enhance Support Gem.
Curses
I. LOVE. CURSES. TOO.

Curses are debuffs that you can put on an enemy. There are quite a few curses in the game, not all of them are beneficial to every build. I have chosen two curses for this build: Temporal Chains which slows every action of the enemy; and Enfeeble which makes the enemy deal less damage and hit less often.

By default in POE, every character can only apply one curse per enemy. There is a node on the passive tree that increases this limit by one. We'll be getting it and increasing the effectiveness of these curses as well.

There is a node on the tree that acts like a curse but isn't. It's called Elemental Equilibrium. It acts as a curse that lowers enemy resists. We'll be getting that too. It can be applied on every enemy.

A big part of this build are the two curses I have chosen. Curses can be cast manually as a spell that applies the selected curse to an area, or you can link a support skill called Blasphemy which will make the linked curses Auras that are always around you. Curses turned to Auras each reserve 35% of our mana (linking Enhance Support will increase that reservation %, which we'll be doing). We are going to attempt to have our curses as strong as possible. That'll take some gem and passive tree investment. Temporal Chains at its maximum level slows all enemy actions by 29%. With the appropriate investment we can make enemies close to 75% slower with Temporal Chains (this skill cannot slow enemies beyond 75%). Enfeeble, our other curse, does not have a cap. Enfeeble has a lot of great defense. It makes us harder to be hit by Attacks (not spells), we take less critical damage, and we'll take less overall damage too. Focusing specifically on the general damage mitigation of the skill, we'll be improving Enfeeble's base damage mitigation from 30% to 45%.

Unless an enemy is "Hexproof" (curse proof), our curses will have full effect on all enemies that aren't bosses. Curses are 33% less effective against Area/Map bosses and 66% less effective against the Shaper and his Guardians. That's OK though. The rest of the build is good enough. :)

Curse Math for those that Care :)
Vaal Skills
Vaal skills are super versions of normal skills that have a duration and cooldown given to them. We're hoping to use Vaal Summon Skeletons. Early on in the game Vaal skills typically only drop in Corrupted areas (though as the game progresses you'll find them a little more often.) Corrupted areas can be randomly found attached to maps as a side area. Kill the boss inside these areas, loot their "stash", and hope you get the vaal skill you want.

Vaal Summon Skeletons give you both the Summon Skeleton skill and Vaal Summon Skeletons in one gem. Both skills require their own key bind/button. You can use Summon Skeletons like usual but the Vaal skill requires you to kill enemies, or damage Rare or Unique enemies. Once the skill is ready to use, you can use the skill anytime. But remember, any loading screen in the game automatically resets the vaal skill and it needs to be refilled. So don't save it too long (boss arena doors don't have load screens (except for the The Lord's Labyrinth). Once the skill has been used it'll have a short duration where the skill can't refill.

Vaal Summon Skeletons instantly gives you an extra 30+ skeletons with one button press :).
Cast when Damage Taken
Cast when Damage Taken (CwDT) is a gem that automatically casts linked spells (not attacks) when your character takes a certain amount of damage. The lower the level of CwDT, the less damage it needs to cast its linked spells. The higher the level of CwDT, the more damage it needs to cast linked gems.

CwDT cannot support ACTIVE skills with a higher player level requirement than that of the CwDT gem itself. For spells to be cast by CwDT, the spell has wot be within the requirement level listed on the gem. As you level gems, you'll see that they all have certain player levels you have to be at in order to use them. CwDT does too. You'll notice in the CwDT gem description that it'll only cast spells under a certain requirement level. That requirement level goes up as CwDT levels. Linked SUPPORT gems have no boundaries and can be fully leveled.

The benefit to a high level CwDT at a high level is that we can have high level gems attached to it (Stone Golem). The benefit to a low level CwDT is that you can have spells being cast frequently. Good for utility spells (applying curses and such).

You can't manually cast spells that are linked to CwDT and within CwDT's gem requirement level.
Pros and Cons
Pro - As cheap as you want it to be! No specific mods or items required!

Pro - Perfect for new players. Easy to level, easy to survive, easy to kill, easy endgame, easy solo self found.

Pro - It clears maps quickly.

Pro - Chills and slows every enemy and boss to their max (unless immune). Great for survivability.

Pro - Has great DPS:
- 5 link: Each zombie slam does over 24'000DPS. Each Skeleton does over 48'000dps. With a base of 10 zombies and 11 skeletons that's 768'000DPS on one target.
- 6 link: Each zombie slam does over 37'000DPS. Each Skeleton does over 48'000dps. With a base of 10 zombies and 11 skeletons that's 898'000DPS on one target.
That's without the 40 skeletons from Vaal Skeleton.

Pro - Only one 5/6 Link. Easy links to achieve.

Con - It takes time to get your Zombie fleet back in mid-combat if they all died (will rarely happen). But your Skeletons will do more than enough damage on their own anyway...so it's barely a con.

Con - We’re a little starved for Dexterity. Easy to overcome, but good to know.
Tips for New Players
Passive Tree
Passive Tree Explained
The skill tree is easy to understand:
You'll start as a Witch. We start as a witch because there is only one subclass in the game that greatly benefits minions (Zombies and Skeletons specifically) and to reach that subclass (ascendancy) you must start as a witch.

**Just follow the tree and take the nodes as they come. You'll find it quite naturally balanced. Save the far West Side of the tree for last. The tree takes you to level 99. Most people only get to the low 90’s. So as you get to level 80, start thinking about which nodes will take you to level 90+.

Tree Focuses:
- Minions - We have every minion node selected which includes minion damage, speed, survivability, and maximizing our zombie and skeleton quantity limit.
- Curses - This build focuses on curse efficiency which means we needed the nodes that improve curse efficiency.
- Jewels - Jewel slots are amazing. Jewels are items you can find that you can actually allocate on your tree. They can give almost anything from health, damage, resists...anything. We will only have three jewel slot selected :(. One of them is reserved for Violent Dead. Equip a second one if it drops! What's really neat is you can swap jewels in and out of your passive tree anytime. All three jewel slots have the proper requirements for Violent Dead so you can place them anywhere.
- Health. You need it to live. :)

Don't forget about attributes. You'll pass some nodes on the tree that give +30 to Strength or Dexterity. If you don't have items to cover what you're short in, feel free to select some of these as you pass them. You'll get respec points that will let you remove them later once you have better gear.
Elemental Equilibrium
Elemental Equilibrium (EE) is a node on the passive tree. It gives enemies negative resists to elements you don't hit enemies with...if you've hit them with an element.
So if I hit an enemy with lightning, the enemy now has 25% extra lightning resistance and -50% to both fire and cold resists. If my spell or attack hits and enemy with lightning and fire, the enemy is only now susceptible to cold damage.

**A big part of the Zombie damage in this build comes from our Hatred aura. It gives cold damage to the Zombies. So make sure that ANY item, jewel, or implicit mod from the ascendancies does not have Added Cold Damage in any way. Charged Dash already has lightning as a part of the skill. So every enemy touched by CD will get the EE debuff put on them. (If you have any skills attached to Cast when Damage Taken, make sure they don't do cold damage.)

A neat thing about EE is that it is only applied to enemies by us, not our minions. So, even though our minions are hitting the enemies over and over with cold damage, they aren't giving the enemies extra cold resists.

Questions? Let me know.
Now, feel free to modify this is anyway. This is just my preference for easy Solo Self Found.

Take your time to look at each skill as they come along. Some of the nodes are pretty dramatic.

Some quests earn you respec points in case you regret any decisions you made on the tree. You can also use Orbs of Regret for the same thing.
Ascendancy
As you go through the game you'll come across Trials of Ascendancy. Starting in Act 3 you'll see their value. Once you have completed all 6 of the first set of trails, you'll get to attempt your first Labyrinth (lab). Good luck! Upon completion Choose Necromancy. You get two ascendancy points per lab. There are four labs for a total of 8 points. (Redoing the same lab difficulty will not reward you with more ascendancy points if you've already completed it.)

You can spend your points in any order you like. My preference is as follows:
- 1st Two Points - Invoker. It's the weakest node out of the four big choices, but it leads to the core nodes for our build.
- 2nd Two Points - Flesh Binder. It's pretty self explanatory. It's like a permanent supercharger button for your zombies.You get a higher zombie cap and they hit harder. They also make enemies pay for killing them.
- 3rd Two Points - Bone Sculptor. Also self explanatory. Increases the skeleton cap, makes them faster, makes them have 100% accuracy, and now when you summon a skeleton you raise 3 at a time instead of 1:).
- 4th Two Points - Commander of Darkness. The aura benefits of this build are only for Hatred. Curses turned into auras do not apply to these bonuses. Hatred will therefore be the only aura that affects our minions so they'll get 3% increased attack speed. The 30% increase in damage is only applied once, no matter how many auras your minions have benefiting them. The 20% to resists will also cap our zombies with 75% elemental resists, which is huge. Hatred doesn't apply to us because we linked it with Generosity. This node doesn't affect us at all, only our minions.
Pantheon
Choose any you like as they come across. I personally like physical damage reduction and movement speed (movement speed applies to Charged Dash). But there are no make or break options here. Just preferences.
(Passive tree link, a picture of the passive tree, and https://pastebin.com/G7tzLafz - Pastebin (for Path of Building))
Gem Links
PoE restricts which gems are available to each class until Act 3. Until then you can get some gems for free from quest rewards, purchase some from specific NPCs in each town, or find them as loot.

There are two NPC's that sell all purchasable gems: the first one is Siosa in the Library in Act 3 (you have to do his quest first (the Library is connected to The Imperial Gardens)), the second NPC is Lilly Roth is Act 6.

There are a couple gems that we want (for fun) to be at full quality. So be sure to use your Gemcutter's Prisms on these gems first if you are following this build closely. Then you can improve the quality of any other gems you see fit. I'll have a "20%" beside the gem name to indicate it's priority to be quality first. For Example: "Temporal Chains (20%)"

*If I have a level next to a gem, stop leveling that gem at that level. For example, Charged Dash (Level 6). Don’t level Charged Dash past gem level 6.

My gem setup is very defensive. Zombies can do way more damage and survive in almost any circumstance. I don't like to swap gems based on circumstances though, so this is the setup I use all game even though it's designed for taking the occasional crazy heavy damage late end-game:

5/6 Link - Main Skill (Socket in your chest)
-Raise Zombie - Our main skill, a minion skill. They do the damage. Not you.
-Minion Damage Support - Improves minion damage.
-Minion Speed Support - Very important for YOUR survival. Without this, you'll find you'll be standing alone, without the ability to do damage yourself, while your zombies are all alive. This keeps your zombies caught up “all” the time.
-Minion Life Support - Gives extra life to your zombies.
-Fortify Support - Grants your zombies the Fortify buff for 5 seconds. This gives them 20% reduced damage from Hits (not damage over time). It also raises their damage a little.
-(If you get a six link: Melee Physical Damage Support - Improves melee damage (which is the only damage our zombies do).

4 Link - Extra Damage (Socket in helmet)
-Vaal Summon Skeletons Your normal Skeletons skill and the vaal one packed in one gem. Don't worry about not getting it right away. Just start leveling it when you get it. It'll level up quickly. (See the Vaal section above.)
-Minion Speed Support - Faster the better.
-Minion Damage Support - Improves minion damage.
-Melee Physical Damage Support - Improves melee damage (which our skeletons do).

4 Link - Movement, Defense, Elemental Equilibrium (Socket in gloves or boots)
-Charged Dash (Level 6) - Your movement skill that does "everything". When you hit an enemy with CD, you: trigger Holy Relic, apply Fortify to yourself, and apply Enfeeble & Elemental Equilibrium (EE) on enemies. This skill is a channelling skill. You can hold the button down or use it quickly. This skill does Lightning Damage so it automatically will initiate (EE) no matter your weapon. (Just be sure not to have any added cold damage to your build in any way...for the sake of EE.)
-Fortify Support - Increases our melee damage, which we don't care about at all, but gives us the Fortify buff for 5 seconds. Fortify decreases our damage taken from Hits (both spells and attacks) by 20%. This does not work against damage over time.
-Curse on Hit Support - This is needed to be able to apply Enfeeble with Charged Dash. Improving the quality of this gem improves Enfeeble.
-Enfeeble - Our curse that makes us harder to be hit by Attacks (not spells), take less critical damage, and take less overall damage too. Focusing specifically on the general damage mitigation of the skill, we'll inadvertently be improving Enfeeble's base damage mitigation from 30% to 45% (since we'll be improving curses in the passive tree for Temporal Chains).

4 Link - Ally Damage and Chill, and Support Minions (Socket in gloves or boots)
-Hatred - Adds cold damage to our allies, as a result increasing the chill effect on enemies.
-Generosity Support - Greatly improves Hatred. Typically, auras affect both the caster and their allies. When you attach Generosity to an aura, it improves the aura substantially for your allies, but removes the entire effect on yourself. Perfect.
-Summon Stone Golem - An extra minion for aggro and provides life regen for us, not allies.
-Summon Holy Relic - Its perks don't get applied until we Hit an enemy with an Attack (Charged Dash), not a spell. This will do some damage on its own, but we care more about the life regen to us and allies...this skill gives bonus life regen to Minions.

3 Link - SLOOOOOW (Socket in any 3 link)
-Blasphemy Support (20%) - Turns Temporal Chains into an aura.
-Temporal Chains (20%) - Our curse that slows the enemy. With the improvements discussed above, this will slow all enemy actions from 29% to +70%.
-Enhance Support - Enhance is a DROP ONLY gem. It greatly impacts the value of Temporal Chains' slow, so as soon as it drops, start leveling it. It only has three levels and each level takes a LONG time to level up. It's first level gives no benefit, second level gives +8% to linked gem quality, third level gives 16%. It takes so long to level that you will only earn level 3 by yourself if this is the only build you play all league ;)...if you play lots. If you find an Enhance with quality, lucky you...it'll level faster.
*This build is totally fine without Enhance. It’s just bonus to have.

3 Link - Offering and Corpses (Socket in any 3 link)
-Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1) - Automatically casts linked spells. Linked spells can't be self casted.
-Desecrate (Level 7) - A spell that creates corpses. This just guarantees corpses for the linked offering.
-Spirit Offering (Level 8)- Consumes up to 9 corpses each providing Energy Shield for our minions. It also provides them with bonus Chaos damage and Resists.

Corpses for Zombies (Optional) - (Socket in 2nd Weapon Set (hit X on PC or LT+RS on Xbox (without any screens open)))
-Desecrate - Corpses to raise Zombies from before a map.
Gear
Short Version - ANYTHING YOU WANT! I suggest a Bone Helmet for bonus Minion Damage. Then just get lots of life and resists on all your items.
- Also, in Act 5 there is a quest called Death to Purity. Select the Violent Dead Jewel as a quest reward.
More Helpful Version
- Weapon - Anything you like (not a Wand or Bow (Wands and Bows can't use Melee Attacks (Charged Dash))).
- Shield - Anything you like.
- Head - A Bone Helmet. They are the only base armour in the game that carries a natural Minion Damage implicit. They start dropping around character level 73.
- Chest - Anything you like.
- Hands - Anything you like.
- Feet - Anything you like.
- Amulet - Anything you like.
- Ring - Anything you like.
- Ring - Anything you like.
- Belt - Anything you like.
- Jewel - Violent Dead. An Act 5 quest reward for Death to Purity.
- Jewel - Anything you like. A second Violent Dead jewel is nice if it drops. We can have a maximum of 2 of them.
- Jewel - Anything you like.
- Flasks - Anything you like. I simply use 4 health flasks (all modified to remove bleeding) and Quicksilver Flask that removes Chill/Freeze.

*Make sure none of your gear in any way adds Cold Damage or we'll get the negative effect of EE, not the positive part.
If you’re new to PoE, check out the Tips for New Players section above. It gives lots of help on gear, currency, leveling, and endgame mapping.

The beginning of your first playthrough, or with SSF, can be hard gear wise. Hang in there, the good gear with the links you want will come. Don't waste your currency (orbs and fusings) on your items until you reach endgame. It might seem like you have a lot, but soon you'll see that it takes a lot of currency to get what you want on an item.*

Your goal on every single piece of gear is to get:

- Increases to Maximum life
- Increases to Resists
- Increases to Movement Speed
- Anything Minion

Here is a link of all the crafting options with the bench and where they unlock. (Ctrl+F some keywords to help you search the massive lists.)

Some people say to ignore chaos resists. This is not bad advice but you'll have all rare items to get 135% resistance on all three elements and chaos. It's doable...and so relaxing when accomplished. I say 135% resists because by the time you finish the story and get to endgame, POE hits you with a -60% to your fire, cold, lightning, and chaos resists. It is very important to have those capped at the +75% or more. It's not a waste to go over the 135% as some endgame map mods will lower your resists by another 60%.

I have included an item filter (in the URL section) that will ease the looting pain for those that do SSF.
Endgame Mods to Avoid
At the end of the game, the levels (maps) you try and clear will have random modifiers (mods) allocated to them. There are A LOT of mods that can go on a map.

There are only a couple mods that we can, but shouldn’t run:
-No Mana Regen (our movement skill keeps us alive)
-Reflect Elemental or Physical damage (combined with other mods, some maps with Reflect will kill our minions quickly)

Some mods will be inconvenient, but they won't be impossible to run.
Hexproof maps (curse immune enemies) would suck, but it's not the end of the world. You just have to be a little more careful.

You'll learn your personal preferences over time as well.
Quests and Gem Locations - Quick Reference
- I suggest doing every quest in the game. It doesn't take long. If you're too eager to get to mapping in the endgame, here is a link to all the quests that give Skill Points as a reward.

Bandits - With the Bandits in Act 2, I kill them all for the extra 2 skill points. You, of course, do what you like.

**Remember to prioritize. You may not be lucky enough to get the gear that'll let you play with all your gems as soon as they are available. So do what works best for you until the gear comes (don't be quick to sell your old gear in case something doesn't work out).

List of Gems in Order of Story Acquisition:
Drop Only - Level 1 - Enhance Support
Drop Only - Level 10 - Vaal Summon Skeletons (Replaces Summon Skeleton Gem)
Act 1 - Enemy at the Gate - Reward - Level 1 - Raise Zombie
Act 1 - Breaking Some Eggs - Purchase - Level 4 - Summon Holy Relic
Act 1 - The Caged Brute - Reward - Level 8 - Minion Damage Support x2
Act 1 - The Caged Brute - Purchase - Level 10 - Summon Skeleton (Until you get the Vaal version.)
Act 1 - The Siren’s Cadence - Purchase - Level 12 - Spirit Offering
Act 2 - Deal with the Bandits - Reward - Level 15 - Kill Everyone - 2 Skill Points
Act 2 - Intruders in Black - Reward - Level 16 - Desecrate x2
Act 2 - Sharp and Cruel - Reward - Level 18 - Minion Speed Support x2
Act 2 - Sharp and Cruel - Purchase - Level 18 - Minion Life Support
Act 2 - Sharp and Cruel - Purchase - Level 18 - Melee Physical Damage Support x2
Act 3 - Lost in Love - Purchase - Level 24 - Hatred
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 24 - Enfeeble
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 24 - Temporal Chains
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 28 - Charged Dash
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Reward - Level 31 - Blasphemy Support
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 31 - Generosity Support
Act 4 - Breaking the Seal - Reward - Level 34 - Summon Stone Golem
Act 4 - The Eternal Nightmare - Purchase - Level 38 - Cast when Damage Taken
Act 4 - The Eternal Nightmare - Purchase - Level 38 - Curse on Hit
Act 5 - Death to Purity - Reward - Level 1 - Jewel - Violent Dead
Act 6 - Fallen from Grace - Purchase - Level 31 - Fortify Support x2
List of Gems in Order by Level:
Level 1 - Enhance Support
Level 1 - Raise Zombie
Level 1 - Jewel - Violent Dead
Level 4 - Summon Holy Relic
Level 8 - Minion Damage Support x2
Level 10 - Summon Skeleton (Until you get the Vaal version)
Level 10 - Vaal Summon Skeletons (Replaces Summon Skeleton)
Level 12 - Spirit Offering
Level 15 - Kill Everyone - 2 Skill Points
Level 16 - Desecrate x2
Level 18 - Minion Speed Support x2
Level 18 - Minion Life Support
Level 18 - Melee Physical Damage Support x2
Level 24 - Hatred
Level 24 - Enfeeble
Level 24 - Temporal Chains
Level 28 - Charged Dash
Level 31 - Blasphemy Support
Level 31 - Generosity Support
Level 31 - Fortify Support x2
Level 34 - Summon Stone Golem
Level 38 - Cast when Damage Taken
Level 38 - Curse on Hit

- There are two NPCs that sell all purchasable gems: the first one is Siosa in the Library in Act 3 (you have to do his quest first (the Library is connected to The Imperial Gardens)), the second NPC is Lilly Roth in Act 6 (Do her quest in Act 6).
Awesome. So if you have any questions let me know and I'll respond the best I can. If you have questions regarding your setup (gear, gems, or passive tree) please ensure the Characters Tab in your PathofExile.com privacy settings is set to public (not hidden). This will allow myself (and those who would like to help) to view your character details more thoroughly.

OH! Don't forget, to support GGG by buying a skin for all your favourite skills you use. They last forever, you look rad, and it keeps POE going too :).

My Other Guides :-)
All of my Guides follow the same guidelines:
- Not needing any specific items or mods
- Easy/relaxing to play (one or two buttons)
- Atlas clearing
- Move, cast once...move, cast once...move, cast once ;)

I can’t tell you which I like the most. I am always in the mood for each of them. If you try them, let me know what you think! (I also hope you like them.)

Stress Free PoE| HOLY RIGHTEOUS FIRE |ANY Items Work|Easy/Relaxing Play|Easily Clears the Atlas[3.6]

Stress Free PoE| CURSIN’ VORTEX |ANY Items Work|Easy/Relaxing Play|Easily Clears the Atlas [3.6]

https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Dernière édition par Wrecker_of_Days, le 6 juin 2019 01:48:21
Dernier bump le 12 sept. 2019 15:21:02
I won't have much personal time to respond until the end of March. I'll read all the replies and do my best to respond when I can. My replies may be short and sweet though as I'll only be online via phone until April.

Thanks again for trying the build. I hope you enjoy it.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Dernière édition par Wrecker_of_Days, le 8 mars 2019 19:13:04
I still have some tweaks to make but I wanted to get the guide to you before the league started so you could get going right away. Nothing that I'm going to implement you need in any way. It's just thingy things. I'll post in the Replies any changes or additions I make the the guide.

Thanks again!

Annnnnd

Dernière édition par Wrecker_of_Days, le 8 mars 2019 19:13:21
I just want to thank you for your hard work Wrecker of Days!
This is a great build and seems to get better every league!
I ran this in Betrayal and made it to LV92, and HAD A BLAST!
Have no fear with this build, it is cheap and ANYONE can run it!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
I love the way you have written this. It's very clear for the beginner and that's awesome.
Going to start off with this build for another League :) I think I'm going to give the Skelly version a go this time as well instead of focusing solely on the Zombies.

I notice there are some gem links changes from the 3.5 version. The Desecrate grouping got moved from a 4L to a 3L and the Hatred grouping got moved from a 3L to a 4L. Are there noticeable differences resulting from losing Convocation and Flesh Offering? It feels like Zombie speed would suffer if both of these are lost...or do the Skeletons serve as enough of a distraction for the Zombies to catch up? I found myself using Convocation quite a bit during Betrayal, especially on Transport assaults.
"
GrunkleBob a écrit :
I just want to thank you for your hard work Wrecker of Days!
This is a great build and seems to get better every league!
I ran this in Betrayal and made it to LV92, and HAD A BLAST!
Have no fear with this build, it is cheap and ANYONE can run it!
Hey GrunkleBob,

Thanks. As always, you're very kind. I appreciate it. Welcome back and thanks for the promo ;).

"
naienko a écrit :
I love the way you have written this. It's very clear for the beginner and that's awesome.
Awesome! I'm glad you think so. If you have any feedback please let me know. I'm always up for improving the guide and the build. I hope you enjoy 3.6 and the build! Thanks for taking the time to complement.

"
Katalaeia a écrit :
Going to start off with this build for another League :) I think I'm going to give the Skelly version a go this time as well instead of focusing solely on the Zombies.

I notice there are some gem links changes from the 3.5 version. The Desecrate grouping got moved from a 4L to a 3L and the Hatred grouping got moved from a 3L to a 4L. Are there noticeable differences resulting from losing Convocation and Flesh Offering? It feels like Zombie speed would suffer if both of these are lost...or do the Skeletons serve as enough of a distraction for the Zombies to catch up? I found myself using Convocation quite a bit during Betrayal, especially on Transport assaults.
Happy to have you back as well!

The gem changes actually added an offering this time. Last league was the first league I had done this build without an offering and it drove me mad ;). I chose Spirit instead of Flesh offering for the defense of the energy shield (which has the same value no matter the gem level). The DPS difference between the two was around 1500 (when our build does around 1'000'000 dps. So I went defense. Convocation was dropped, but could be added in place of Stone Golem, Holy Relic, or Enhance (or an unset ring).

This was how I played my zombie build on console for most of 3.5 and loved it. I spent lots of time bouncing between offerings and self casting the support minions...and this, for my playstyle, was the most efficient by far.

Anyway, thanks again! I hope you have fun in 3.6!

Annnnnd

I've updated the links to the Passive Tree, the Passive Tree Picture, and the Loot Filter is not ready as well.

Annnnnd

Pastebin updated with PoB's final update.

Annnnnd

Thanks a lot for the guide. I just reached level 32 yet but until now it feels like cheating. I was lucky to get the Vaal Summon Skeleton early and they kill every boss in seconds.
I am just wondering why you chose zombies over spectres.
Dernière édition par Kroschak, le 10 mars 2019 13:56:00

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires