[3.5] Permanent Immortal Call Flicker

About
I wanted to showcase my permanent immortal call flicker build. I have been playing with it for a while so I thought I'd share

Pro's
Flicker
Amazing Clear Speed
Tanky as Shit
Only flicker that can do delve

Con's
Flicker
Elemental Reflect
Expensive

Videos
In the video below you can see I take no phys damage and with 80% resist's I only take damage from elemental hits. I will continue to update videos.
Hydra (Elemental damage taken)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZptjLTSM5U&feature=youtu.be
Chimera (No damage taken)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNjzBXlGbZQ&feature=youtu.be
Delve
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvW888acXrs&feature=youtu.be
Syndicate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62tj5yTgRrg&feature=youtu.be

Frenzy Charges
This build relies on gaining frenzy charges through

with the jewel

Conversion and Bleed Mitigation
You want to convert your 99% of physical damage to cold damage to mitigate any bleed damage you take.
You can covert 50% of physical damage with

29% can be converted through a watcher's eye

20% can be converted through one of the cold conversion nodes on the tree.

Immortal Call
To have permanent immortal call you will need to be a juggernaut and have the ascendancy Unflinching with

The Gluttony belt will trigger on movement skills and since flicker is a movement skill we will continuously be self inflicting damage have 7 endurance charges. To cast immortal call you will require the craft "Trigger A Socketed Spell When You Use A Skill"

This will cast every 4 seconds keeping our immortal call continuous

Damage
Current DPS is 492k unflasked shaper

PoB
https://pastebin.com/C9dtxVnt

Thoughts
Abysuss can get your more damage and since you don't take any physical damage you wont have to worry about the 40% increased physical damage taken. I did not use Abysuss since I wanted to max out my resist's and gain more health. I used two claws while focusing on physical damage. The reason for using two claws is due to whirling blades. While moving you can keep up immortal call. I am sure this can be done two handed. I am sure this can be done with two handed swords. I just like the life and mana gain on hit with the claws.

First build so please ask any questions you might have..This build can handle everything so far except for maps with (monsters have a chance to avoid bleed and elemental reflection). I don't know if this build is going to get nerfed but it might.

Dernière édition par ZekeAsakura, le 21 janv. 2019 21:33:27
Dernier bump le 21 mars 2019 20:56:23
Honestly seems one of the best flicker builds i have seen (if not the best). Good job.

How much is expensive?. You should add more info, like what gem links do you use, bandits, etc...
Dernière édition par manueloel, le 16 févr. 2019 13:59:19
wow.. I want to try it.
can you share all of your gear?
gem setup?

and how to leveling this build? thanks.
Very interesting build!

Couple questions :

- Do you take any damage from bleeding? Why do you need to go all the way to ranger to convert to cold if you take zero damage from bleeding?

- Instead of wasting an affix on your claw wouldn't a cast when damage taken lvl 16-20 be more effective to trigger your immortal call?

There are a few counter-intuitive decisions made here as well, you picked Undeniable Ascendancy and spent 6 points rushing to Elemental Overload (you can pick Disemboweling for the same investment). Also with Unstoppable Heart of Oak feels meh, you can invest these same points for life or leech and also pick Precision.

Nevertheless, this is a very interesting build! I stumbled upon it trying to do something similar with a 2H.

IGN: Blulkmagic
New Race Idea : First one to kill piety wins.
"
Titanlord a écrit :
Very interesting build!

Couple questions :

- Do you take any damage from bleeding? Why do you need to go all the way to ranger to convert to cold if you take zero damage from bleeding?

- Instead of wasting an affix on your claw wouldn't a cast when damage taken lvl 16-20 be more effective to trigger your immortal call?

There are a few counter-intuitive decisions made here as well, you picked Undeniable Ascendancy and spent 6 points rushing to Elemental Overload (you can pick Disemboweling for the same investment). Also with Unstoppable Heart of Oak feels meh, you can invest these same points for life or leech and also pick Precision.

Nevertheless, this is a very interesting build! I stumbled upon it trying to do something similar with a 2H.

i run with dual paradoxica (150 pdps each) and socketed gems trigger mod.
with abyssus at leas 4x more damage than this build. and yes i too convered cold. Actually as you say no need convert elemental damage, but if you make a mistake die instantly. cuz you deal so heavy bleeding damage yourself.
you cant mistake on the fight but sometime happen after fight.
"
federal11 a écrit :
"
Titanlord a écrit :
Very interesting build!

Couple questions :

i run with dual paradoxica (150 pdps each) and socketed gems trigger mod.
with abyssus at leas 4x more damage than this build. and yes i too convered cold. Actually as you say no need convert elemental damage, but if you make a mistake die instantly. cuz you deal so heavy bleeding damage yourself.
you cant mistake on the fight but sometime happen after fight.

Thank you for your reply it makes sense now.
IGN: Blulkmagic
New Race Idea : First one to kill piety wins.
Tanky as Sh*t - you mean soft like that ? :D what about oneshots > ?
Death needs not your understanding. It needs only your loyalty, and your 5% experience... :D
"Painfull jokes of Vaal"
"
Makedowa91 a écrit :
Tanky as Sh*t - you mean soft like that ? :D what about oneshots > ?

i play even 5.2k life
nobody one shot me except uber elder /shaper ball-aul with extra damage mod
this topic owner char even 6k+ life
probably so so rare take oneshot
is it viable for 3.6?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires