ifacetanku's game deletion gladiator

"build" concept is speed, survivability (acceptable), skill, and a fuckton of general defense w. excellent general damage. oh, and you can put on a bisco's/item rarity/goldwyrms and shit.

Here are my items for this non min-maxed variation:

Here is the tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAAGAF4B3AOHBS0GiwguCiYMcw2NDkMR1RQgFHUV7BX2GNsZjho-HOcg4yFgI_YppS5TNZI17ziWOuE67TwtPfxDMUSeR35KfU2STeNQR1O7Vw1Xl1hjW69fP1_aYEFieWNwZU1oWGhlah5vO3KpdO108Xasd-N4DXrvgOGBQYIHg1-DzITZh3aJ2IrwjM-NfZL3lWabjZzEo4qmV6lurY2xs7Xytxe3Irc-uR29Nr6nv9XAGsGLxILE9sauxtjKkM1fz37SIdNv037Xlti92WHZfNrB4l7kUeXm6UbqGO2D7g7vDvIv8kHyRfOb9kj3MvgC_MX-Cv6P?accountName=sawseech&characterName=ifacetanku

Good items:

-grace blind watcher's eye
-pure talent (to save a point)
-2x any decent overwhelming odds
-your choice of r/g/b nightmare jewels

Here is a video which is at 3x speed. Set it to 0.5x speed for SortOf correct effect:

https://youtu.be/YwiDeKtfr4c

map mods were pretty normal, i forget which exactly, the thing just had haste and i had reduced block or sum fucking shit like that. the fucker was pretty dangerous but not 2x damage w. vuln or anything.

HF exiles. They will probably nerf the speed movement gem. Oh, and I play gladiator cuz it's correct. Don't ask me why.

If you want to put on a voidheart/death's rush and really have fun it's hilarious w. bleedsplosions. Don't forget about the onslaught belt as well, it's pretty nice with this and u can always wear tactician belt for ludicrously consistent dmg along with 2x ming's heart or whatever.

IMO it out LLSTs LLST by virtue of pure behemoth dick power.

Vid at 3x speed probably cuz hypercam is shit. I set it to 30 fps and woteva. Iunno. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dernière édition par sawseech, le 19 janv. 2019 14:17:23
Dernier bump le 23 janv. 2019 15:43:46
imgur.com/a/kEp6vcR

what year have we 2013? :D
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Dernière édition par Dafii, le 21 janv. 2019 21:42:36
Nice build. I've always played a glad because to block is the tankiest mechanic in the game and i love it. Looking forward to future updates and vids on this guide! btw how uber elder viable is this?
a uber viable char in this tree exactly would like like:

-2x ~480 phys dps swords
-1x atziri's acuity (legacy)
-maybe rune heart
-fossil rare chest or belly
-good legacy abyssus

if u have 3x of these items and play well it'll probably do uber, it's a 900k shaper dps cleave (no flasks) with perfect gear. if you get like 380k+ (~550-600k tooltip) it will probably do uber elder and, well, the whole game.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires