Blood Sunder build

Greetings,

I am still fairly new (aka poor and dumb) to the game and I got very good help this week and I was able to get my Sunder character to the next level. I have a few questions:

- I noticed I was rarely full life, it is why I removed my dmg on full life support and replaced it with chance to bleed support. How the players do to use the full life with good efficiency, it seems I am doing something wrong but I do not know what. If not, is there something better than bleed support?

- My sheet DPS is around 33k. I am killing fast, but really not as fast as my flame golem. Am I where I should be or I am missing something? I did a T4 this moring and it was just ok. The boss was a little bit painful.

- I am still a noob with the labyrinth. The traps are still a challenge and I feel my agility i to the level of a guy who has Parkinson disease. I know I just need to get my "mouse" skill better. However, on Merciless, Izario is really kicking my butt hard. Anything you see that I am missing on my character that is the cause of that "butt kicking"?

Thank you
Dernier bump le 31 mars 2018 06:55:56

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires