Newbie help please - dual wield champion

Hey Team,

New to the game, had a play through, died a lot, didn't do much damage with an Frostbreath mace and shield, resolute technique inquisitor using icecrash.

Wanted to do something different, go duel wield, lots of armour and resist, probably go Oak or Alira (not sure what is best for build)

Go cleave with fortitude gem that gives it to me on hit and then take unstoppable for armour etc with fortitude, conqueror and worthy foe and then fortitude to give in permanent and maybe change to blade flurry.

In my mind and on paper I will seem to have a tanky damage dealing char, but I understand I'm very new and this could all be horribly wrong.

Gear would be bringer of rain and two ichimonji meaning I could take determination and Grace, and also it gives me 20% more fortitude (idea stolen from Hank the Tank build)

Anyway will the passives work or do I need to do all tank and all crit, doing a mix of both means I suck at all and am good at nothing?

Thanks for help!

https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAOUADAQDAG-5HRXsivDpRsSCypCE2Ud-vTZlTb6nYEFjcBHVV5dDMdrBdO0FLXrvQKBGt9NvIWBTu0SedPGPYG8nmmoZtC2DFSD2o-96034Dh5VmfXX-ugxzsbMbrZS4exSjiiP2TZKNfTB81FLL9TGw3L3nD3SgBqIX3AYgUUfnVCT9_95eE-9OYVLFU9wySHgFPIZgOlK8nxiR_EsUTQHnG_ol36QZDjwUcdl8ggf46_PdaGXkUVBH7w4UIF8_Adx346lueWjAGm87eA218jWS2L3-CsEEcmxsRjIJwYuBQTXvOu0AAAAAAA==
Dernier bump le 31 mars 2018 01:43:43

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires