Cold Flicker Strike -Terminus Est -Slayer

My build from last league, Slayer got changed to worst so you can get just glimmers of what it was tho its still decent its just hurt to think of it.
Character

Main items are as falows

Depending of what items you have aces to this can be dramatically different tho for most people this should be accessible more then it was in abyss league. Its probably even in domain of over kill but as i say item accessibility can make loot of differences, watcher eye, good amulet with ele penetration, int and who know what. Same go for chest, its decent but also going into domain of rare items you be match better if you can afford base crit on chest with enough ele penetration and gain more jewels, drop patting to assassin and be more efficient with skill points.

Skill tree

Main thing is ascendancy for free splash, 20% culling granting more room for damage scaling and over leech, stun immunity, bleed immunity for defenses or as they use to be.
All benefits of ele over phys, herald explosions and shattering, you name it. I realize ascendancy is now garbage compere to what arrangement was so blame GGG balance team for build diversity and such.

Flasks:

And rest depend of choice, my whas at time

Main thing is to Have diamond flask especially for single target and Worm flask for over leech.

For rest of items i was experimenting with ailments avoidance, and Pantheon for life recovery using uniq jewel and chance to poison with remove poison flask. Ailments was not wort it for me and if i even to drop assassin it wont work so all in all to mach hassle.

Build was and still is weary good for mapping, i got plenty of problem on T15 Elder tho such is rng with dodge/evasion with no real mitigation. Generally T16 maps with all sort of mods you dont even feel so its still great experience.

I was trying to do something totally more tanker with this build but as itemization and general rng pissed me off its what it is so be free to explore. If i get change of heart and slayer was not totally ruined in bestiary patch i gees i do more work on the concept but as is i just post to where i stop and hope some one get as mach fun i got.

Have a nice day, less salt the better...
Dernière édition par nEVER_BoRN, le 26 mars 2018 10:04:59
Dernier bump le 26 mars 2018 09:57:33

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires