What bow skills should I use?

At the moment I'm using Barrage for single Target dps and Blast Rain for aoe.

I keep hearing endgame is all about near full screen clearing with Tornado Shot but I saw videos and I really don't like the animation and the proliferation of the projectiles seems awkward (i.e. gaps cause not one solid aoe).

What other options are there (apparently Blast Rain is considered more of a single target skill)?
And what about reflecting enemies? Since there are physical reflect enemies there are also [x] element reflecting enemies (including chaos reflect)? Those are random modifiers for rares / uniques?
That means I need to keep several skills ready in case there is an enemy reflecting my damage?

Also, what support gems to look out for?
At the moment I use Faster Attack / Physical Projectile Support / Life Gain on Hit (2% HP Leech still weaker atm). I'm swapping stuff like Ice Shot and Lightning Arrow in an out and add stuff Volley Support or Lesser Multiple Projectile Support.
At the moment I am overlvled and my damage is high either way but inevitably I'll need to use better combinations.

Oh and what auras / heralds / etc to use?
At the moment I am using haste, been thinking about adding a herald but not sure which.
At the moment only got a blue spare socke, is Herald of Ice good for now? Should use a specific Herald later?

And is it worth getting passives to avoid reflected damage?

Dernier bump le 11 mars 2018 14:32:56

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires