[3.1] ONI-GOROSHI TAMING REAVE

Hi guys, I want to present my build to you. It's not the cheapest one but if you have the currency then i'm sure you will like it :).

This build utilizes Oni-Goroshi and The taming with the emberwake synergy (additional ignite). For this build we of course use Slayer ascendancy (to negate her embrace damage from oni-goroshi). With this build I was easily able to clear everything up to t15 (haven't tried higher yet).

My current gear:

Flasks that I'm using

Of course you can use Sin's rebirth or diamond flask!

Skill tree & ascendancy

Skill tree for path of building: https://pastebin.com/snmiERNj

Ascendancy Slayer:
1. Endless Hunger
2. Brutal Fervour
3. Bane of legends
4. Headsman

Bandits: Kill all for points

Jewels:
1. Core jewel is watcher's eye with conversion to fire while affected by anger and gain extra physical dmg as fire (you can see it in path of building)
2. Rest we focus on max life and attack speed/damage
3. For abyss jewels i prefer added physical and fire damage(on top of that attack speed/crit/damage if you killed recently)

Skill gems:

Reave setup
Reave + Inc area + added fire damage + multistrike + elemental damage + melee physical damage

Blood rage + increased duration

Immortal call + CWDT

Faster attacks + whirling blades

And then w/o links:
Anger, Herald of Ash, Summon ice golem(we want that sweet crit) and ancestral protector (for attack speed)

This build gets me over 600k+ dps (it won't show you that numbers in path of building but in game it wil)

I think this build is pretty solid with nice life leech but it won't be complete until you reach level 100 because oni-goroshi increases it's damage with each level you have.

I can post some videos on request, and i hope you like my build!

Videos:
T13 Park run: https://youtu.be/3_A_rtwRi4s
Dernière édition par kinio999, le 5 janv. 2018 10:42:55
Dernier bump le 26 mars 2018 15:51:45
The watcher's eye you have, is pretty much unobtainable. Have any other recomendations :)?
For the beginning you can try with watcher's eye that gives just phys conversion to fire(about 1ex) and later in the game get the double anger one. If you can't afford that i would recommend using an abyss jewel with 4x added fire damage.
I cant access the skill tree in that link. Can you post it in another way? Would love to try this!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires