New Player trying to plan a starter build, requesting help.

I'm a new player to Path of Exile, while I've played before on and off I came back again but this time I wanted to build on my own without following guides.

I wanted a dual wielding duelist with Bleeding, Criticals, Decent Attack Speed and Iron Reflexes

I made this passive tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAQCAQAGAdwB5waLCVgKJgvBDY0Q8BHVE1AUcRR1FfAV9hjbGbQaVRuqG_oc5yDjIWAj9iXfKaUsZC0wMHwxsDPZNe826DklOrM67T0AQzFEnkWaRalHfkkPTP9Nkk4qU7tW-leXWp9br15FX9pgQWEhYVJieWMXY3Bko2VNZrZnoGoeajtqk2zYdPF314E6gUGBm4IHhNmGYId2iO2NfZLzmy2cxJ7No4qkGacwqfqqpLYstyK9Nr54vqe_1cEHwYvCjsv1zwrSIdP81FLXLdd-2GDZfNun3L3h7-Of5ebnD-l27dfuDu568i_yQfJa-KH5Y_oY-us=

If someone with more experience could open it and see what's decent and what's not that'd be really nice.

Also as I'm not familiar with most attack skill gems and support gems some suggestions would be a good idea aswell.

Thanks in advance :)
Dernier bump le 4 oct. 2017 14:28:19
"
laamouroboros a écrit :
I'm a new player to Path of Exile, while I've played before on and off I came back again but this time I wanted to build on my own without following guides.

I wanted a dual wielding duelist with Bleeding, Criticals, Decent Attack Speed and Iron Reflexes

I made this passive tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAQCAQAGAdwB5waLCVgKJgvBDY0Q8BHVE1AUcRR1FfAV9hjbGbQaVRuqG_oc5yDjIWAj9iXfKaUsZC0wMHwxsDPZNe826DklOrM67T0AQzFEnkWaRalHfkkPTP9Nkk4qU7tW-leXWp9br15FX9pgQWEhYVJieWMXY3Bko2VNZrZnoGoeajtqk2zYdPF314E6gUGBm4IHhNmGYId2iO2NfZLzmy2cxJ7No4qkGacwqfqqpLYstyK9Nr54vqe_1cEHwYvCjsv1zwrSIdP81FLXLdd-2GDZfNun3L3h7-Of5ebnD-l27dfuDu568i_yQfJa-KH5Y_oY-us=

If someone with more experience could open it and see what's decent and what's not that'd be really nice.

Also as I'm not familiar with most attack skill gems and support gems some suggestions would be a good idea aswell.

Thanks in advance :)

It won't really be you planning out your build if others do it for you now will it?

Regardless, the main reason to go into the right side of the tree is to pick up the DW nodes and other goodies around the ranger start.

Cut some points off on your bleed and dot passives, no need to take the entire wheel.

Also, take some more effiient jewel sockets. 8% evasion is nothing.

But then again, doing this will make you end up with a cookie cutter dw tree -RT
Yea, you're right.. It's hard to actually plan out builds when you don't know most of the skill gems / unique items.

But maybe i'm getting way ahead of myself and I should start with something a bit more simple and try to branch out to more complex ideas as I go.
Which Jewels should I pay attention to when building a duelist?

I've revisioned the build a bit with your tips what do you think?

poeurl.com/bAj8

The Jewel's I was thinking about using was Cleave jewel on the left and DEX to STR on the right
"
laamouroboros a écrit :
Yea, you're right.. It's hard to actually plan out builds when you don't know most of the skill gems / unique items.

But maybe i'm getting way ahead of myself and I should start with something a bit more simple and try to branch out to more complex ideas as I go.

Getting critchance and critmulti on the tree + scaling bleed + actually getting enough life as well would be hard.

I'd suggest just taking Crimson Dance and stick the rest into crit if thats how you want to go about it.

I'd also shamelessly suggest my own guide https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2006716/page/1.

I play Dual Wield Bleed Sunder build on Solo Self Found and have at the moment killed all of the Guardians. It takes Righteous Technique so I don't have to worry about accuray and crits, and can focus on scaling bleed, phys dps and getting enough life and utility.
Yea I noticed that so I just gave up on crit completely and went for Resolute Technique, tried to give a bit more emphasis on block / evasion and optimized a couple nodes to the best of my ability trying to make the most out of iron reflexes. But my inexperience is probably setting me back on some decisions..
"
It takes Righteous Technique so I don't have to worry about accuray and crits, and can focus on scaling bleed, phys dps and getting enough life and utility.

Also nice to have your build for reference and i'm happy to notice i arrived to same conclusion with a bit of thought on my own! :) Thanks again mate.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires