Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

Best weapons for cleave build?

I am making cleave gladiator. Currently using double sceavas, but I need some GG rares I suppose? What should I pick up? I go crit, so thought 2x foil is the best choice but not sure how the skill works. By that I mean if I should use different weapons (main + off hand) or it is completely irrelevant? PoB says foils are the best choice in both slots but I am not sure.

Another thing, should I grab VP and go shadow part of the tree or use acuity and go left side only? It says going acuity + left side is better for DPS but how good is acuity for healing? I want to tank breach bosses since I run T11 with breaches.
Dernière édition par Varskar, le 3 oct. 2017 13:33:58
Dernier bump le 3 oct. 2017 13:25:33
"
Varskar a écrit :
I am making cleave gladiator. Currently using double sceavas, but I need some GG rares I suppose? What should I pick up? I go crit, so thought 2x foil is the best choice but not sure how the skill works. By that I mean if I should use different weapons (main + off hand) or it is completely irrelevant? PoB says foils are the best choice in both slots but I am not sure.

Another thing, should I grab VP and go shadow part of the tree or use acuity and go left side only? It says going acuity + left side is better for DPS but how good is acuity for healing? I wan't to tank breach bosses since I run T11 with breaches.

Going dual foil should be the best DPS option. The huge crit multi they provide, coupled with the insane aps, is pretty unbeatable.

Acuity are a solid choice because even with 2x Scaeva you should be around 65% crit chance with diamond flask up. Be sure your hit chance is comfortably over 90% and you're set.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires