Build Advice - Sunder/ GSlam Gladiator

Hi everyone, im new to POE and ive been looking for a place i can post my build and get some constructive criticism. Im at a point where im struggling to progress and i think its partly due to my build (and the other part that im not very coordinated and i suck at gaming, as much as i enjoy it. )

Im hoping someone can help guide me to make a few useful tweaks. The idea is Sunder as primary, then Ground Slam AoE and it provides some extra defense in Endurance charges that the 2 gems produce 3 stacks almost immediately. For added defense i have MS on damage taken and Enfeeble as an aura. I still seem to be struggling to get past 2nd Atzari and some low level maps.

Well id love some feedback. Thanks in advance.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcBIcFLQaLERoUIBXsGJEg4yE0KCouUy_MMk41kjpSOuE7Oz38QKBBP0d-TUZN41BHUeZXDVdUWGNeE18_YJFhUmLsZU1nWGhlbmlvO3NrdO12rHdTd-N4DXloeu-CB4TZhO-FUoZgivCLT4zPj5mTqJd5m2qexaZXqW6tjbQvtfK2irkdvJ-9Nr6nwBrAv8EEwYLEgsqQz37SIdNv1fjYvdlh2XzaweRR5K3pRuoY7w7vTvJB8kXzm_ZI_Ev-Cv6P?accountName=Azacca&characterName=Humulene
Dernier bump le 27 sept. 2017 17:23:48

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires