Act 2 - Bandit Quest problem

Me and my friend playing this yesterday and we cant finish bandit quest. It say Quest abandoned but we kill all 3 Bandit bosses. And we have that orb in inventory that you get after finishing quest. What is the problem?
Dernier bump le 20 août 2017 09:46:17
Killing the bandits should have made them drop their Amulets. Take all three to Eramir in the Forest Encampment and he should combine them and give you the Combined Amulet. Is this part working for you?
Code warrior
Yes, Eramir converted all 3 orbs into one. And i have it in inventory. But game stil say That quest is abandoned.
Dernière édition par Xelvod, le 20 févr. 2012 21:09:02
"
Xelvod a écrit :
Yes, Eramir converted all 3 orbs into one. And i have it in inventory. But game stil say That quest is abandoned.

The abandoned quest will be from when you attempted to ally with one of the bandits, and later killed them - It's there to let you know that you can't ally with that bandit any more.
Balance & Design
Ok I am in the same situation.

I have no idea what happened, we have been a big party and game kind of seemed to have bugged, because the boss fights in some occurences just would not start.
Some peple then ran in and out again, then suddenly it worked.

However, now it says "quest is abandoned".

Our plan was to help the oak, while kill the other 2 bandits to receive the "+ perm life boost". What happened now? We don't have that reward, which kind of sucks?

Thanks
http://tinyurl.com/ooety9v - Ranger bow lightning arrow crit build
All I had left to do is talk to kraityn in cruel difficulty and receive my 8% ias.
I was with my friend whom already had the quest and I clicked to help Kraityn and they all attacked my friend not me. He went to town, Kraityn gave me the appex, then it said "Quest Abandoned-You have aided the Bandit Lord" and still says that. I waited for the map to reset and nothing. Am I missing something here?
Is there a way to restart the mission?
You chose Help while your friend chose Kill.
"
Venson133 a écrit :
All I had left to do is talk to kraityn in cruel difficulty and receive my 8% ias.
I was with my friend whom already had the quest and I clicked to help Kraityn and they all attacked my friend not me. He went to town, Kraityn gave me the appex, then it said "Quest Abandoned-You have aided the Bandit Lord" and still says that. I waited for the map to reset and nothing. Am I missing something here?
Is there a way to restart the mission?

When you accept the quest from Eramir, he expects you to kill all of them. If you choose to help one, it'll mark the quest as "abandoned" although you've chosen a valid option. This doesn't affect the state of the quest or subsequent quests in any way, it's just sort of a tag. So you are all good. :-)
I spend the same I helped and gave me error oak abandoned quest and quest reward does not win
I am in the same situation.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires