220000 DPS Crit Blade Flurry Duelist Build (Path 3 0 update)

items

Spoiler

Skill Tree https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAQCAQHcBLEFLQYgBosGogomDPcUIBUgFewX3Bm0Gj4brSDjIWAj9iT9KaUtgy5TL8wwfDGwNZI64T0APeI9_ECgRJ5HfkjuTZJN41BHUUdTu1cNXz9f2mLsZU1s2G8nbzt0oHTtdPF2rHfjeA14rnk5eWh673sUfuKBm4IHhNmE74rwjM-NfY9gkn2Yb5pqns2fy6OKplenMKluqZWsr62NsbO18raKuR29Nr54vqfAGsC_wQTBgsSCypDL9c9-0iHTb9N-1FLYvdlh2sHcI9y95FHlz-cP51TpRunV6hjvDu968kHyRfZI9qP3Mv4K_o__3g==?accountName=nyllet45&characterName=Lightning_Fury_

Dernier bump le 27 sept. 2017 00:10:03
so how is blade flurry now in comparison to legacy?
My favourite build, thx for update :)
What did you do for your bandit quests?

Thanks for your build!
i have a question what masters did you invite to your hideout or it does not matter with the build ?
Hey mate.

Can you please update the passive tree link. Its not working and i really wanna try this build.

Thanks in advance!
Why does the author go for the bleed ascendancies and not the other too? The bleed ones give 6% reduced damage taken and 60% increased damage, which is nice, but the other two give 10% more damage, 2% block chance(small node) and 80% increased damage against bosses(when it counts).

Am i missing something or is that pretty much it?
Video pls. guardian viable?
"
lophius a écrit :
Why does the author go for the bleed ascendancies and not the other too? The bleed ones give 6% reduced damage taken and 60% increased damage, which is nice, but the other two give 10% more damage, 2% block chance(small node) and 80% increased damage against bosses(when it counts).

Am i missing something or is that pretty much it?

i will also would like to know....
i think its becouse of more dmg% on bleeding mobs
"

i will also would like to know....
i think its becouse of more dmg% on bleeding mobs

There is no more multiplier on the bleed nodes, there only is 60% increased, which pretty much cancel with the 10% more on "Outmatch and Outlast".

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires