Max block Gladiator, how important to be at max block 24/7?

Was lucky enought to get relic BoR (15% block chance) and thought that's time to remove some block nodes (Command of Steel branch).
Ascendancy Painforged gives +8% block chance but the buff seems to be pretty short. Am I building character wrong if sitting at 67% block chance but with ascendancy buff it will be maxed 75? The point is how important u think block chance for attacks/spells is 75%
I felt that Painforged is kinda not needed if block chance is 70-72. Seems to be stupid question but playing on HC and would like to hear opinions if I'm heading wrong direction and the point is how much u rely on Painforged triggers?
I'm also wondering how good Tempest Shield overally is since it gives +3 block but doesn't work with ascendancy. The upside the effect is almost permanent at the maps.

And one more question: The surrender or Lioneyes with probably some fancy corruption? Trying to build character good enough to run T15 maps
Dernière édition par Possu81, le 19 avr. 2017 12:26:56
Dernier bump le 20 mai 2017 06:22:03
If you skip painforged then you're skipping versatile combatant. And you'll definitely want that for HC.
I can 78 whenever I want. Never have to. ~63% is fine I think if you're running a good defensive setup with around 7k life.
Yeah. With glad passive and tempest I have 63% (I play hc too). 7k hp but I use sunder so is like a ranged skill. Careful with bleed or any chaos degen. Only thing that almost killed me was heavy degen so have at least 0% chaos resist and atziri potion to be safe (mostly).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires