Bloody hell! 78%block vaunastra BF period!

i've changed the usual build to fit my taste, and ended with this thing, pure bleeding and fire with varunastra and the surrender.

the build would be way better with the red nightmare, but 20+ex on a jewel is way too much; most of the block nodes points would change to +%hp or extra attack speed/ phys dmg

equipment:
Spoiler

flasks:
Spoiler

other options for different maps :
Spoiler

tree:

Spoiler
www.poeurl.com/8Hj

bandits: life+ phys dmg/ attack speed + skill point

charges:
end charges ( without the red nightmare), come from surrender(lvl 30 reckoning ) + end charge on melee stun
frenzy charges come from cast on dmg taken + blood rage

auras and buff: herald of ash + hatred + artic armour + lvl 4 enlightment

movement: shield charge ( or leap slam)+blood magic+faster attacks ==> and we add ancestral warchief here on a 4L, to give him the attack speed bonus

main attack: blade furry + IAOE (or CE, depending on the situation )+ faster attacks+ melee phys dmg+ addedd fire dmg support (can be changed for added dmg on full life)+ fortify (can be changed for other gem, like rapid decay)

tricks:
cast dmg taken + shield + culling strike (i've seen this on another thread coment, and really liked it)

surrender(lvl 30 reckoning ) + cast on hit + temporal chains (can be changed for other curses, like enfeeble)+ end charge on melee stun

cast on dmg taken + inmortal call + blood rage + flame totem ( i got a more lvl gem in this case, to buff the blood rage, i dont want to perma spam the flame golem and the inmortal call; and there isn`t many difference between 500 and 700 dmg taken )

block:
with the actual equipment and tree, we get 77% block, so we ned to get our hands on a +1% block jewel

since 4% block corrupted anvil can be hard to get, you can get a 2% block or a normal anvil + get these nodes:

enchants:
boots: the leech mana & life , is a must unless you get mana leech from other side ( gloves e.g.)
helmet: extra BF dmg, 25% is ok since uber lab traps can be a pain for those of us with slow computers

pics of stats:
IAoE+golem
Spoiler

IAoE+golem+totem
Spoiler

IAoE+golem+totem+potions
Spoiler

CE+golem
Spoiler

CE+golem+totem
Spoiler

CE+golem+totem+potions
Spoiler

plus frenzy charges, blood rage and the ascendancy trigger : violent retaliation
this is just the base DMG, not the full charged flury or the deischarge blast; or the bleed (dmg over time)

defends witout and with potion:
Spoiler

plus endurance charges and ascendancy triggers

changes:
if you get your hands on some decent pure armour helmet,boots & chest you can afford those points used on iron reflexes

belt, and rings can be upgraded by far, with steel rings and maybe a
Spoiler
;
but consider that we depend on them to get max resists

pd: i get some extra int from a gem too

if i manage to get better resist equipment and ring with int, i can remove the +int on boots and + resist on gloves to get other things.

i believe my profile is open, for those that want to check the gems... i am currently changing them and testing things, that is why im not posting them for now
any ideas?
Dernière édition par NNF4E, le 11 mars 2017 20:11:34
Dernier bump le 8 avr. 2017 15:02:40
First build i noticed using The Surrender. I'll definitely test this out and report back.
"
azuz22 a écrit :
First build i noticed using The Surrender. I'll definitely test this out and report back.

please give me ur oppinion once you try it ^^

you can see the recent changes on the tree in my profile, once im happy with those, i'll update the main post
Hello there good sir, I like a lot your guide! But I have a little question most likely a doubt, can you help me a little here by telling me some tips to how to lvl up and the gear that it can be used while lvling? I hope is not an inconvenient! Have a good day!
Dernière édition par xWolfshadow, le 17 mars 2017 14:44:56
"
xWolfshadow a écrit :
Hello there good sir, I like a lot your guide! But I have a little question most likely a doubt, can you help me a little here by telling me some tips to how to lvl up and the gear that it can be used while lvling? I hope is not an inconvenient! Have a good day!

i lvl-ed up before there was Blade flury, so i cant give specific details.

but it shouldnt be hard using a nice dps 1h sword + Lioneye's Remorse as shield , specially now that they buffed it

chest, you can try with 5L belly of the beast for the hp boost
or change the build and try bringer of rain that also gives extra block and hp, (you cant use a chest with that helmet on) a lot of people prefer that option.

gloves resist,hp , and attack speed and/or phys dmg
boots: movement (20% is enough, but the higher the better), resists, hp
helmet: hp, resists
belt: base must be dmg bonus or hp boost; the p/s as always... hp, resists

there is a pasive right above -iron reflexes- that gives leech mana and hp, i am trying it right now and its great, it saves you having to go to the lab for that extra leech on boots,

at the beginning you need to get most of the block % nodes, until you get the anvil and the ascendency points

as movement, i prefer leap slam at low lvls.

forget about all bleed nodes and those that affect the area until you get to a decent lvl, just focus on hp+phys+attack speed (with jewels)

try to get cheap jewels that give some phys dmg and hp boost... later you can upgrade them for more phys+more hp+ area damage.

in 3.0 the surrender shield should drop its price to arround 1-2 ex, and that is a decent price for that beauty;
varunastra is not a must at the beggining, since there are a few sword specific nodes on the skill tree, or near it. but its price is arround 1,5 ex- 2 ex; i got mine for a plain ex and the stats are more than decent.

its possible to go for a crit build, but the % accuracy is really low, and you'd need some accuracy boost from rings/sword/ etc.

you will die vs the act 2 and 3 final bosses, dont worry, those are a pain when they do crit dmg.

edit:

auras, i forgot about them :D
forget about the artic armour for now... or switch between it and one of the offensive ones vs physical dmg bossess

ascendancy: painforge => vesatile combat=> and the other 2 (violent retaliation and g.violence)dont have a real order to get since both are "extras".

you can add the curse cast on hit + end. charge on stun+ enfeeble ( lvl 5 i believe is the one we can get with low int) ( maybe its better )+ a normal reckoning gem to gloves/helm/boots

do NOT use blood rage until you get a lot of hp/regen and hp leech on your own pasives/ equipment
Dernière édition par NNF4E, le 17 mars 2017 17:36:55
I'm playing a max block gladiator this league.
My gear + 1 red nightmare jewel

Spoiler

Dps is over 50k with sunder and gets around 100k during combat with flasks and totem up. He has about 6500-6600 life 71% block/spell block w/o tempest shield and 16kish armor. With lion's eye and basalt he hits 90% phys reduction.

Things I want to try/do are
-wither totem
-vaal for + 1 curse for witchfire flask
-Blind support in the surrender instead of melee phys
-find my last trail so i can do uber lab and get the right enchants

Other notes
-sunder feels pretty good for a main attack, single target is weaker than BF but good enough so far
-voidheart is still op
-red nightmare is straight up boss. 3 endurance charges for trash + easy to get to block nodes
-formless flame is responsible for about 7k armor
-I use melee dmg on full life because I rarely get hit and it's harder phys hit for poison.

Edit: Just finished core map. It wasn't too bad. Only died twice to malachi because I was dumb. Also the map had 40% reduced block on it which is bad. In hideout dps is 55k now since i lvl'd my gems a bit. Most of my gems are 17/20 so prolly like 60k dps with 20/20 gems.
Dernière édition par Mastodon2090, le 20 mars 2017 19:17:32
"
Mastodon2090 a écrit :
I'm playing a max block gladiator this league.
My gear + 1 red nightmare jewel

Spoiler

Dps is over 50k with sunder and gets around 100k during combat with flasks and totem up. He has about 6500-6600 life 71% block/spell block w/o tempest shield and 16kish armor. With lion's eye and basalt he hits 90% phys reduction.

Things I want to try/do are
-wither totem
-vaal for + 1 curse for witchfire flask
-Blind support in the surrender instead of melee phys
-find my last trail so i can do uber lab and get the right enchants

Other notes
-sunder feels pretty good for a main attack, single target is weaker than BF but good enough so far
-voidheart is still op
-red nightmare is straight up boss. 3 endurance charges for trash + easy to get to block nodes
-formless flame is responsible for about 7k armor
-I use melee dmg on full life because I rarely get hit and it's harder phys hit for poison.

Edit: Just finished core map. It wasn't too bad. Only died twice to malachi because I was dumb. Also the map had 40% reduced block on it which is bad. In hideout dps is 55k now since i lvl'd my gems a bit. Most of my gems are 17/20 so prolly like 60k dps with 20/20 gems.

could you post your skilltree?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires