180000 DPS Crit Blade Flurry Duelist

items
Spoiler

skill tree https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcBIcEsQUtBiAGiwaiCiYM9xQgFSAV7BfcGbQaPhutIOMhYCP2LYMvzDB8MbAyTjWSOuE9AD3iPfxAoESeR35I7k2STeNQR1O7Vw1fP1_aYuxlTWzYbydvO3SgdO108Xasd-N4DXiueTl5aHrvexR-4oGbggeE2YTvhVKK8ItPjM-NfY9gj5mSfZhvmmqbap7Nn8ujiqZXpzCpbqmVrK-tjbGztfK2irkdvTa-eL6nwBrAv8EEwYLEWMSCypDL9c9-0iHTftRS2L3ZYdrB3CPcveRR5c_nD-lG6dXqGO8O73ryQfJF9kj2o_cy_gr-jw==
Dernière édition par nyllet45, le 4 mars 2017 11:46:37
Dernier bump le 2 mars 2017 13:06:00
You didn't link your Youtube link properly.
I fixed it
you should buy surrender or aegis shield and craft weapon from Vagan - cant evade attacks + add some critical rings. May be go for iron reflexes, i would remove unwavering stance coz you get always hit and use amulet instead or use anvil amulet. never ever had problem with stun as block build using aegis shield, my only problem was chaos dmg... everything other was pretty much face tank on any map tier.
Dernière édition par andy007, le 1 mars 2017 14:24:43
"
andy007 a écrit :
you should buy surrender or aegis shield and craft weapon from Vagan - cant evade attacks + add some critical rings. May be go for iron reflexes, i would remove unwavering stance coz you get always hit and use amulet instead or use anvil amulet. never ever had problem with stun as block build using aegis shield, my only problem was chaos dmg... everything other was pretty much face tank on any map tier.

You won't have enough damage with Vagan weapon and using Aegis is like telling op to change the whole build setup since he has little armour investment and no ES at all. The only thing I'd change is to get a decent 300pdps Foil with Bleed on hit for better single target, Lycosidae is good but 1h weapon passives are receiving some buffs in accuracy so just use a well-rolled rare shield with flat phys instead, the surrender is not needed, just better for quality of life.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires