Blade Flurry Gladiator build help

Hi Duelist Gurus,

I'm really concerned about my Duelist Gladiator DW Blade Flurry Crit build. In most of the guides that do the same setup, they have 10k+ dps with their blade flurry. And they also have 5k+ Life.
With my setup though, it's just 3600 life. and 3500 dps for the blade flurry. I'm at level 68 now and I was expecting to be at least 5000 - 6000 dps :(

Here are my items:

My passive Tree currently:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAAGAdwFLQlYDY0R1RQgFewV9iFgI9MoKi5TMZ4x-zWSPT5DMUSeR35KfUz_TeNOKlBHU7tXl1uvXz9gQWJ5Y3BlTWeAbNhttG8nbzt07Xasd-N4DXlof-OE2YVSh3aK8ItPkAqSfZd5mG-aapstm2qmV6gHqW6tjbXyuR29Nr54vqe_1cAawQTBi8qQz37Tb9P82L3ZYdrB26fcI-Of5FHlz-lG6hjvDvcy_gr-jw==?accountName=reivaxavier02&characterName=WARLORD_OF_HOUSE_IX
Dernier bump le 5 févr. 2017 22:25:24
You are going crit ... the thing with crit is that you need accuracy. Accuracy = dmg for crit builds, you kinda have none on gear, you should be above the 89% hit chance threadshold. You could spec out of the crit nodes and go resolute technique ... increasing the dps for sure. I hope that helped.
Also running Vulnerability or maybe a witchfire flask would help, you should do your labs also.
Regarding those other builds, they probably use a 6L Belly of the Beast and they use Abyssus, more life and abyssuss scales dps greatly, thats why they have more dps, but 3.5k tooltip is actually fine for this, at least in my opinion.
Dernière édition par Flurbereinigung, le 31 janv. 2017 04:52:14
Thanks for the tips and feedback sir :)
Get rid of Soultaker, blade flurry is cheap on mana - get manaleech anywhere (jewels, tree, rings, gloves).
You may consider to use Lycosidae as it solves all accuracy issues. Equip it and check, you may be even getting DPS boost with it pespite losing DW bonus.

Also you may try following setup:
Use Death's Hand as stat stick, replace added fire with leveled added chaos, and maybe use blasphemy + temp chains. This will boost your poison damage.
Dernière édition par konokrad666, le 3 févr. 2017 09:01:25
niiice, i'll try that one sir. thanks for the tip!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires