[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Question, Will that new molten strike jewel help out this build?
"
kalanikila a écrit :
Whats a good skill for leveling this build? Was thinking about running molten strike untill i got the axe and what not

Sunder got buffed. Probably smart to level with sunder.
"
Throttlezz a écrit :

I would certainly test it out when the jewel drops so no harm leveling molten strike in alternate weapons. :)
I just wanted to say, this is a wonderful build. I have tried a lot of builds, but since I am not a great player, I usually have difficulties. With this build I was finally able to finish an Uber Lab. Thanks.
Hey how are the flasks looking?
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
"
Palius84 a écrit :
I just wanted to say, this is a wonderful build. I have tried a lot of builds, but since I am not a great player, I usually have difficulties. With this build I was finally able to finish an Uber Lab. Thanks.

Glad you enjoyed it. :)

"
NaarJitsu a écrit :
Hey how are the flasks looking?

I am using the following flasks setup:

"
Throttlezz a écrit :

I don't think so. The skill of Ngamahu is called "Molten Burst", so I sadly don't think it'll work
"
Lemmji a écrit :
"
Throttlezz a écrit :

I don't think so. The skill of Ngamahu is called "Molten Burst", so I sadly don't think it'll work

I was thinking of replacing Cyclone with Molten Strike. That will be insane amount of projectiles. Definitely worth testing out if I ever get my hands on Ngamahu axe and that jewel in SSF. ;)
Ok few questions there:

Replace the Quicksilver with Atiri Flask? Or no? Because of Avatar of fire?
Any other chest other than Carcass Jack? I hate having ES as a Melee non-es based character...(OCD), so maybe Belly or Coil?
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
I personally replaced the Carcass Jack with The Brass Dome, and the helm with The Formless Inferno Royal Burgonet. Worked great for me, turned me into a tank, though did decrease my overall damage. Still planty of damage though.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires