[THEORYCRAFTING] Dual wielding Hand of Wisdom and Action CI Flicker Strike

The idea is very simple, using a tree similar to WI to create a character that uses 2 Hands of Wisdom and Action. There are two real problems however:
The generation of frenzy charges.
My current idea is a 3 aura setup with Poacher's Mark-Blasphemy, Arctic Armour and Herald of Ice with a linked Ice Bite to the Flicker Strike. Alongside Raider's Ascendancy, it shouldn't be too hard to sustain the flicker strikes.
Gear, gems and tree
http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAOUSKABwr-vn6vkzlwYZisM6KjibtV-whMXKSm-egwlGcbQMytO-iqEvkyd_xsHF7BiP-tDQX2osvxXXhq5WYxGWDkhd8qKjwfOVIC0fHU81uacrEVBMswQH6-RfKh8CMjTk7HYRNsVtGdgkVkinCJ2uGmzkIrUERUfAZilP7Dg62Hy7PQ-vp8T2J-0ZLtlhVw3SIZ7NpzCfy4KbxBWiLlBCjDY8vSxGRXyFe2ZUlG9yD3GFzLfVdbFCVylG1wX5FfD5Y1T-veZHBtvntMUM8qXL0B_v6xcmeoTQrUHQX3CDbTy-2NUAAAAAAA==

Currently this is what I am planning to build with. Any ideas on how to improve it? I want to get as much INT as possible, since it acts as both defense and offense. What should be my gem links?

Thanks everybody for helping!
Dernière édition par GlutenSnake, le 20 déc. 2016 09:50:30
Dernier bump le 22 févr. 2017 12:13:22
Poacher's mark is enough to sustain charges on my CI flicker striker. I don't think you need ice bite, especiall with raider ascendancy

links would probably be: flicker-splash-multi-lightning pen-added lightning-elemental focus
Dernière édition par bottlehead93, le 21 déc. 2016 13:44:00
That tree has WAY too much traveling.

I count 14 points, mostly strength nodes to get to unwavering stance...
Eye of Chayula, or valyrium would save you those points.

For CI, you want the witch starting ES nodes, and probably still the melding cluster with energy from within.

Elemental focus is a no go here, shocking is a lot of damage to miss out on.
Weapon Elemental Damage is a nice more multi without the downside.

A writhing jar might help your charge sustain issues ( a couple free kills, even in solo fights )
There's also a helm enchant that reduces flicker's cooldown. Each time you to flicker while it's off cooldown, it's "free" and gives you 3 hits to try for frenzies.

EDIT:

Here's a tree that highlights some of the nodes you want for this.
Specifically: Catalyse, Forces of Nature, Melding and Written in Blood.
Less traveling, about the same damage.

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAPcSKAB5r-vn6vkzlwYZisM6KjibtV-whMXKSm-egwlGcbQMytO-iqEvkyd_xsHF7BiP-tDQX2osvxXXhq5WYxGWDkhd8qKjwfOVIC0fHU81uacrEVBMswQHHwI2xW0Z2CRWSKcIRUfAZqIuUEKMNkV8BfkV8PljVP695kcG2-e0xQzypcvQH-_ro4ruDlb63UZjpxGBbAjxiisKES_ZWxslS67pAu-I-TfXz0mx8NVJUZeX-_W0OOUZrfEYXZXM7T_qug18MtHr7rUE5CIpT-w4gpvtIFfiMol35etjtUhtbOywjAu5fBcmeoTQrUHQX3CDbTy-2NUAAAAAAA==
Dernière édition par Icaros, le 22 déc. 2016 01:14:43
So did you make the build?
Nice!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires