(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
ultra_super_hyper a écrit :
Thanks for the reply, just started a wander. Thought I'd level with wands but its a pain lol. Switched to tempest bow and it's so much easier now. Hopefully this build will take me farther than my cyclone raider.

I thought I'd check out playing Wander, and 30 levels of Stormcloud /Tempest was enough for me, couldnt stand it any more....went facebreaker SHeild Charge.

The damage with Tempest...it falls off the map rather soon, even with properly itemized pieces and Static Electricity gem, single target is horrendous.

Maybe was just me.

I can't stand leveling as bow.
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 4 juin 2017 01:26:20
can anyone answer what's gloves enchant better for this build?
i'm ruined my gripped gloves...
i think it's may be "Cast Commandment of the Tempest on Hit"?
I dont know why i am struggling.But i started this build as my first character ever.So i was wondering if i could get some help. My name is:XPKOT3XD
"
XPKOT3XD a écrit :
I dont know why i am struggling.But i started this build as my first character ever.So i was wondering if i could get some help. My name is:XPKOT3XD

Personally I ditched the idea of Queen of the Forest for a Lightning Coil.
Other than that, play piano and keep flasks up, work on getting a 6L chest, level gems, get a better wand. Do Uber Lab.
I'm saving currency on a wand using a Piscator's Vigil.
A decent pair of gloves with 3.5% crit is pretty much out of the question this late in league IMO as the essences are 20+ chaos a pop and you're not gonna get high life plus resists.
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 4 juin 2017 15:55:08
If you struggle leveling get Wake of Destruction Boots and Prismweave Belt

As for bow's pretty much everything works.

As a League start i just alched Bow's that i found every 5- 10 Levels.

Pretty much every Unique Bow is good for Leveling.

@XPKOT3XD
Struggling with what? Damage, Surviving Content?

as someone unfamiliar with Kinetic Blast play, what level should one switch to using it? I gave it a shot at 54 with Twyzl and the damage is atrocious.

Ugh I hate leveling.
"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :
as someone unfamiliar with Kinetic Blast play, what level should one switch to using it? I gave it a shot at 54 with Twyzl and the damage is atrocious.

Ugh I hate leveling.

If the recommended Unique's won't help. Try also switching to Added Lightning instead of using Pierce for Kinetic Blast.

In general i would level with Bow's until you reached Dried Lake Act 4 Merc.
Looking back I realize why the Twyzl wouldnt work well here. No flat ele damage.

My Wander is 65 now....it's OK I guess. AOE is amazeballs with a high density pack and horribly bad other wise. Single target is meh.
I can see it scaling well with level and gear.

Not really keeping my interest though, but that's mostly on me. Pretty bored with this games obsession with trading. There is no excitement with loot.
I shelved my wander for now. Leveling is horrible dansgame.

Doing a poison BV before its gone for good.
"
ultra_super_hyper a écrit :
I shelved my wander for now. Leveling is horrible dansgame.

Doing a poison BV before its gone for good.

And that's worth posting in a Build Guide? lol

Any Attack Build is challenging at the beginning simply because the damage rely's on your weapon rather than the Gem itself like Spells.

There are plenty of Unique Bow's, also Belt, Boots and many other things that really boost the dps while leveling.

It also doesn't matter to use an Elemental Based Bow of Phys. at the Beginning. Since both scale with Projectile Damage for Example.

It simply takes some knowledge and will to get through the leveling process ;)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires