[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

Thinking about trying this build was wondering if this facebreaker
is okay to start with? (stat wise)
Dernière édition par AldarisGrave, le 1 juil. 2019 02:50:03
Is there a reason not to get the Mortal Conviction Keystone with Blood Magic to at least get one Aura like Pride or Herald of Purity?
"
TheBrayn a écrit :
Is there a reason not to get the Mortal Conviction Keystone with Blood Magic to at least get one Aura like Pride or Herald of Purity?

Shield you are using already gives you both.

Hey guys! Pretty new to PoE! But LOVING this build!

Just some questions about the "advanced - blood magic"

for the gems
"Increased Duration -> Vaal Haste -> Vaal Grace -> Vaal Cold Snap"

Do I need haste and Grace?!

also with "Flesh and Stone" Haste / Grace turns flesh n stone off! Sooo do I just use the hate/grace when in a boss fight or larger encounter? then toss back on Flesh and Stone?

ALSOOoooOo FlameDash/Shield Charge? Do i use both or just one?...

I dont have enough darn hotkeys for
1.Grace
2.Haste
3.Warchief Totem
4.VaalTotem
5.Flesh and Stone
6.flame dash
7.shield charge
8.enduring cry
9.lightning/coldsnap

Confused! Thanks guys/gals!
You don't ever use Grace and Haste. Only Vaal Grace and Vaal Haste in boss fights.

You use Shield Charge to move fast around maps (and dodge enemy hits) and you use flame dash to move up and down cliffs and across chasms.

"

You don't ever use Grace and Haste. Only Vaal Grace and Vaal Haste in boss fights.

You use Shield Charge to move fast around maps (and dodge enemy hits) and you use flame dash to move up and down cliffs and across chasms.

Sorry I meant Vaal haste & Grace

Just wondering how to fit all the skills in my hotbar...
warchief + vaal warchief + vaal grace + vaal haste + flesh n stone + flamedash + shielf charge + Vaal cold or lightning + warcry = 9 buttons! soo what do I get rid of or what am I doing wrong?... OR not understanding
You can turn on flesh and stone and then remove it from the bar.

Also don't you also use Ancient Protector (if you are doing Chieftain) ?

Dernière édition par Torin, le 1 juil. 2019 11:30:40
"
You can turn on flesh and stone and then remove it from the bar.

Also don't you also use Ancient Protector (if you are doing Chieftain) ?

Ancestral protector is not mentioned in the build

also flesh and stone is removed the moment you use VaalHaste or VaalGrace... SO
do I literally ONLY use VaalHaste/Grace at a boss? just one quick shot for the 5 seconds then turn flesh and stone on?

It seems a bit inefficient in a large encounter to turn on VaalHaste/Grace then click on the hotkey switch back to fleshStone then click again press VaalHaste/Grace to be ready to use it again

Unless THIS is totally normal in PoE! Like I said I am quite new! So this is what I will do! Just seems odd to me

So I read several pages back from the end here and it seems the guide needs to be updated due to the lack of hotkeys and vaalhaste/grace removing flesh and stone.

OP suggests just using something other than VaalHaste/Grace! As a newb can someone recommend something?
Dernière édition par Stefler12, le 1 juil. 2019 18:34:20
This character was made by the OP before Mortal Conviction keystone change. At that time you could use vaal skills without turning off anything.
I would guess Vaal auras might even turn each other off because of Mortal Conviction.

Someone else that plays this version would need to confirm this.

Dernière édition par Torin, le 2 juil. 2019 11:31:11
"
This character was made by the OP before Mortal Conviction keystone change. At that time you could use vaal skills without turning off anything.
I would guess Vaal auras might even turn each other off because of Mortal Conviction.

Someone else that plays this version would need to confirm this.

Its frustrating as a new player that this is an "updated" guide.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2313297
literally the first line
"
This is a list of up-to-date Maraurder build guides

Which I guess just means that these are "current build" but not literally
up to date... just current builds in a current list...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaRXIC1tzcQ
I just found this video from OP doing the beserker build
which does not use the gear in the guide which is hard for a scrub like me to understand...

I just looked over and this is not a crit build I guess? so not the same as on this guide
Dernière édition par Stefler12, le 2 juil. 2019 15:46:56

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires