[3.11] Doryani's Disciple | 3 - 4 million Sirus dps | Budget Friendly Doryani's Fist build guide

"
YaBoyHeath a écrit :
I was wondering how you are gaining enough endurance charges to sustain the eternal apple shield. With enduring cry, you'll only trigger one of the shield warcries every ~2 seconds. You mentioned endurance charge when hit, but I don't see where.

So i'm getting that with a small armor cluster jewel with the enduring composure notable, which gives an endurance charge every second if you've been hit recently
Looks like a cool build, thinking of transition my current zerker into this one, what passives would you pick with the very large thread of hope?
Dernière édition par Snorb, le 30 juin 2020 22:48:02
"
Snorb a écrit :
Looks like a cool build, thinking of transition my current zerker into this one, what passives would you pick with the very large thread of hope?

Currently i'm using it in the jewel socket below stamina(the +1 max endurance in the marauder area of the tree) and allocating deep breaths and the warcry recovery speed/AOE small passive attached to it. It effectively saves about 3-4 points depending on how you get over to deep breaths
I was considering making some sort of lighting build using that chest combined with the helm "cowl of the thermophile" as it sets fire resit to 75%, at the cost of reducing lighting and cold resit. I do not know what it will do to the lighting resit, but it means all I will need to do it stack cold (and chaos) with the added bonus of the helm being one of the blight unique that can take an anointed passive giving back what the talisman lost (or just getting 2 passives). Out of the 3 helms from blight, the lighting one is an obvious no go and I chose the fire one over the cold simply because the fire one is a str base and so more armor for lighting mitigation thanks to chest. If this works out the way I think it does, it means all other rares will need cold res, maybe chaos res, and then w/e #damage to #damage i can get since effectiveness off the gloves is huge
"
wenick a écrit :
I was considering making some sort of lighting build using that chest combined with the helm "cowl of the thermophile" as it sets fire resit to 75%, at the cost of reducing lighting and cold resit. I do not know what it will do to the lighting resit, but it means all I will need to do it stack cold (and chaos) with the added bonus of the helm being one of the blight unique that can take an anointed passive giving back what the talisman lost (or just getting 2 passives). Out of the 3 helms from blight, the lighting one is an obvious no go and I chose the fire one over the cold simply because the fire one is a str base and so more armor for lighting mitigation thanks to chest. If this works out the way I think it does, it means all other rares will need cold res, maybe chaos res, and then w/e #damage to #damage i can get since effectiveness off the gloves is huge

So cowl of the thermophile is an interesting option, but you'll run into a problem using it, which is that the "Reduced lighting res" will effectively raise your negative lighting res. I just tried it earlier to see if it was the same as the less multiplier from tempered by war, and it definitely is, since it changed my -93 lighting res to -44. That being said, if you're having trouble gearing and you just want to gear around life cold and chaos res, it's certainly a strong budget choice
Hey,
How is the scaling once you get more and more currencies? how many mil.dps can you push for?
Thanks
"
Discosamba a écrit :
Hey,
How is the scaling once you get more and more currencies? how many mil.dps can you push for?
Thanks

So right now I can comfortably dish out around 5-6 million boss dps, and if all the right buffs are up and the boss is full shocked(60% with overshock), potentially around 9-10 million dps. For pure single target, the 1-160 added lightning damage if you haven't killed recently lab enchant on boots can add about an extra million dps. If you're willing so sacrifice some survivability, there's some damage you can get from your clusters and tree(like a second damage node instead of chilling presence). Some good damage prefixes on my belt could give around another half million dps, so shooting for over 10 mill dps isn't impossible, but requires a lot of good luck and investment. Also if you skipped getting divine flesh and scaling chaos res, you could probably get some more damage from those suffixes, but it would sacrifice a lot of defense
hello , i am thinking of trying this build , do you think this jewel could work for early mapping
? till i get enough currency to include supercharge?

thanks
"
Terenyr12 a écrit :
hello , i am thinking of trying this build , do you think this jewel could work for early mapping
? till i get enough currency to include supercharge?

thanks

Yeah that jewel should work fine, eventually i'd recommend getting an 8 passive large cluster, but it should be able to hold you over until then. Also if you get a spare augment lighting craft i think it might guarantee an extra notable on your jewel since it already has 2 suffixes and can't roll lighting res
Absolutely loving the build thus far, just downed Sirus A5 pretty easily with one phase only lasting a couple of hits.
Satisfying to finally get revenge on the world from all those times i was touched of goded back to the beach in early beta. Something clicked once i realized i could one shot the god damn rares mobs that hang on the railings in act 10, i really hate those.

My question(or more of an inquiry of a recommendation) is what upgrade to go for next. I have about 6ex ready to go now and i was wondering how much of an improvement the Divine Flesh is versus a cluster upgrade would be.

I have pretty much what the pob has in clusters but missing x1 Overshock, Supercharge(this one seems big on paper) and the Warcry notable that gives minimum 10 power.
As for the Divine Flesh i only have +3% chaos res atm so it would mean changing out a couple of rares at the least. My amulet could be a lot better too.

Which of the two would you guys go for first?
I was thinking the clusters and then trying to craft some chaos items to soften the currency sink for the next upgrade when i get there, but then again i do feel a little to squishy at times, especially in t16 with dmg mods.

Again, thanks for the great build guide, builds like these with sort of "jank" items like the apple that i always took for granted is really fun to play around with!
Dernière édition par foleylantz, le 3 juil. 2020 19:27:10

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires