[3.11] Earthshatter - Berserker, Max Rage, 10-40mil DPS, Solid Tank, Quick.

"
Crosbionic a écrit :
What would you recommend for ascendancy order?

War Bringer > Crave the Slaughter > Rite of Ruin, you want to pick up Aspect of Carnage last.
So at this point would you go with the original build or the multistrike dualwield variant?
"
xthebell a écrit :
So at this point would you go with the original build or the multistrike dualwield variant?

I would still aim for 2H, it's going to be stronger no matters what. Once you get decent crafted 2H Axe your set, you could almost use any skill at this point. I've been testing lots of different styles out, trying to get HP super high atm, tricky.
"
saizosol a écrit :
"
xthebell a écrit :

I would still aim for 2H, it's going to be stronger no matters what. Once you get decent crafted 2H Axe your set, you could almost use any skill at this point. I've been testing lots of different styles out, trying to get HP super high atm, tricky.

Your build is super similar to mine, I abandoned 2h because I felt the damage was over the top and so far with a 300 dps 1h + redbanner shield on 5L + rersolute technique I have np doing tier 13 map , I'm starting to feel the dmg(boss only) but survibility is so high you pratically facetank np, imagine when I get 6L + crit lmao, I could even use an abyssus

so I think both are viable

the difference is that 1h+shield has more survivibility and better rage uptime (I mean you can beserk 70%+ of any map) because of redbanner warcry infinite power while 2h has less survivibility but more damage and a bit slower attack speed

so depends of what you like :)
Dernière édition par ffogell, le 7 juil. 2020 12:03:50
What's the general sort of rotation for this build in maps/delve? I have some dexterity issues IRL and having to spam multiple flasks+abilities has been an issue in the past - it's put me off any of the warcry-style builds previously.
"
ffogell a écrit :
"
saizosol a écrit :
"
xthebell a écrit :

Your build is super similar to mine, I abandoned 2h because I felt the damage was over the top and so far with a 300 dps 1h + redbanner shield on 5L + rersolute technique I have np doing tier 13 map , I'm starting to feel the dmg(boss only) but survibility is so high you pratically facetank np, imagine when I get 6L + crit lmao, I could even use an abyssus

so I think both are viable

the difference is that 1h+shield has more survivibility and better rage uptime (I mean you can beserk 70%+ of any map) because of redbanner warcry infinite power while 2h has less survivibility but more damage and a bit slower attack speed

so depends of what you like :)

It's tricky, I do agree the shield QOL is much better for Rage up time. I've been looking at getting med cluster jewel with Cry Wolf + Deep Breaths, yet to test it to see what rage management is like, it should be much better but then again it's not going to give me max.

Do you take Glancing Blows? I honestly can't figure out a way to manage spell damage as a Berserker, issue I've found is on T16 decent rolled I get 1 shot still. Not so much by bosses it's more while clearing.
"
casper0010 a écrit :
What's the general sort of rotation for this build in maps/delve? I have some dexterity issues IRL and having to spam multiple flasks+abilities has been an issue in the past - it's put me off any of the warcry-style builds previously.

Depends, you can run it several different ways. The best I can explain, as I've majorly updated my skill tree, is you have different ways at looking at it. If you don't want to be spamming Warcries then use Multistrike, if you don't mind spamming Warcries then take Fist of War over Multistrike.

If you want more tank just take Axe + Shield, if you don't mind risking it take 2H Axe. With my 2H Axe build you want to run med cluster and pickup Cry Wolf to help manage rage.

I do plan on updating soon with my new POB links and videos, just been bit busy between work and not having chance to upgrade my gear the way I wanted. Still rocking 2H axe I got in first 3 days of playing.
п
Hey sir,

some questions:

1) How can you keep up/generate your endurance charges? Do you press every 10 seconds you trigger key for enduring cry?

2) Why dont u use a "vulnerability/assa mark on hit" ring?

3) Can you upload some videos for mapping and sirus?

4) What do you think abour Hegemony's Era - Rare Axes are better?

Thanks for answering

Dernière édition par waldkind, le 8 juil. 2020 19:02:06
"
waldkind a écrit :
Hey sir,

some questions:

1) How can you keep up/generate your endurance charges? Do you press every 10 seconds you trigger key for enduring cry?

2) Why dont u use a "vulnerability/assa mark on hit" ring?

3) Can you upload some videos for mapping and sirus?

4) What do you think abour Hegemony's Era - Rare Axes are better?

Thanks for answering

Hi waldkind

1. I spam Enduring Cry, endurance changes aren't really a problem, your always at max.

2. Yet to get a ring, I'm not 100% sure which route I'll go as they both offer around the same DPS, I first want to see how high I can get my crit chance before I purchase one.

3. Uploaded T16 map, I tried to roll something decent but bricked it when I vaaled. Still decent map tho.

4. I will be sticking to Axe + Shield, it's just to good.

You can't get the level of defense from 2H, I kept getting 1 shot all bloody time doing high tier maps and it was driving me nuts. So Axe + Shield does the job.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires