Tectonic slam chieftain - discussion about build, not a build guide.

"
marksunli a écrit :
Hey guys, nice discussion, helps me a lot
I'm trying to build my own build for the first time and it is TSlam Chief as well. A few questions or choices that had been bothering me.

1. Physical convert to fire is already at 110% with Tslam and Ngamahu keynote, so I don't need other phy->fire conversion right?

2. I'm trying to fit in flammability and combustion into the build, are they worth it? My plan is to get a corrupted glove with flammability on hit, and use CWTD with Immortal Call-Wave of Conviction-Combustion.

3. Talk about curse, which one is better? Flammability or elemental weakness.

4.Single target is a pain, my plan is set another 6L Ancestral Warchief. What support gem works well with it? My plan is concentrated effect-melee phys-elem attack-multi totem-dmg on full life.

5. What stats are you prioritizing on ring and amulet? I'm looking for add phys , add fire to attack, increase fire dmg. Is it worth it to get a +1 lvl to fire spell on amulet?

Thanks

So, where to start. Conversion part - yes, you cant have more than 100% converted. Second part - combustion + wave of conviction + cwdt. For curse , use flammability as it grants additional chance to ignite (otherwise , it doesnt matter if iirc as they should have similar or the same value). Lastly, u want either flammability on corrupted gloves or flammability via warlord influenced mod. For rings - life, ele dmg with attacks, cap res, chaos res, attack speed. For amulet - life, resists, probably delve mod for elemental damage penetration (3-5% ele resist pen). Also, phys dmg to attacks, fire damage to attacks and %increased fire damage is always good. Totem idea is good, maybe change melee phys to combustion for better uptime?
"
So, where to start. Conversion part - yes, you cant have more than 100% converted. Second part - combustion + wave of conviction + cwdt. For curse , use flammability as it grants additional chance to ignite (otherwise , it doesnt matter if iirc as they should have similar or the same value). Lastly, u want either flammability on corrupted gloves or flammability via warlord influenced mod. For rings - life, ele dmg with attacks, cap res, chaos res, attack speed. For amulet - life, resists, probably delve mod for elemental damage penetration (3-5% ele resist pen). Also, phys dmg to attacks, fire damage to attacks and %increased fire damage is always good. Totem idea is good, maybe change melee phys to combustion for better uptime?

Thanks for sharing. So the following is what I will try to work towards.
Fire Conversion: If conversion cant go beyond 100% is it still worth it to take Magmatic Strikes? From PoB this node still gives a ton of dps.

Curse: will work on a flammability gloves or ring.

CWDT: prolly will go Immortal Call(or other guard skill) - WoC - Summon Flesh Golemn

Totem: elem atk - combustion - concentrated - Pulverize - melee phys

Warcry: Dash-second wind-infernal cry-fortify. I recently find out that infernal cry can trigger fortify and other on hit support.

Amulet: is extra phys as fire dmg a good mod?
Also, I'm using Elemental Overload with Kongor Mace, but only ard 11% crit chance, should I look for crit chance on amulet?
Right now amulet have so many dmg mod to fit in, increase fire dmg, phy dmg to atk, fire dmg to atk
"

Fire Conversion: If conversion cant go beyond 100% is it still worth it to take Magmatic Strikes? From PoB this node still gives a ton of dps.

CWDT: prolly will go Immortal Call(or other guard skill) - WoC - Summon Flesh Golemn

Warcry: Dash-second wind-infernal cry-fortify. I recently find out that infernal cry can trigger fortify and other on hit support.

Also, I'm using Elemental Overload with Kongor Mace, but only ard 11% crit chance, should I look for crit chance on amulet?
Right now amulet have so many dmg mod to fit in, increase fire dmg, phy dmg to atk, fire dmg to atk
"
marksunli a écrit :
"

Magmatic strikes gives a lot of dmg, but imo they are not worth that 3-4 skill point investment (at least 2 skill pts if you path alongside it). Maybe can be great anointment. Phys as extra fire is great mod on the amulet too, bcs we have a lot of base phys damage prepared to be scaled (Ngamahu ascendancy node basically gives double damage when active bcs of this). Also, that mod can be crafted on rings too via Essence of Hysteria. Totally missed it, not gonna lie.
See this build:
https://pastebin.com/4fyE498q

I've added melee phys since POB doesn't calculate shockwaves damage properly, but its probably MORE than what melee phys provides. The shockwave essentially adds an earthquake effect to tectonic slam.

I've cleared up to sirus, havent tried to kill him yet, but im able to do all t16 guardians and conquerors with ease, its not the HIGHEST dps, but it can be taken further.

I think some maul with merciless, flaring and hits can't be evaded (or of course getting lots of accuracy on the gear + precision, since theres a lot of mana spare to reserve) could result in WAY more dmg.
Hello all!

As you see i play marauder cheiftain. I have big problem with survivability. Sometimes even on t6-t8 maps im dying by one shot.

My question is what i have to change in skill tree and which items i should change to be more stronger. I even had problem with finishing last ascendancy, i died 4x times.

My POB https://pastebin.com/Pm46zbgF

i will be glad for any tips :)
"
fizel104 a écrit :
Hello all!

As you see i play marauder cheiftain. I have big problem with survivability. Sometimes even on t6-t8 maps im dying by one shot.

My question is what i have to change in skill tree and which items i should change to be more stronger. I even had problem with finishing last ascendancy, i died 4x times.

Hi; here's my POB : https://pastebin.com/8PNFsSgy

I've encoutered the same kind of problem, i just pick CWD - Immortal Call, it was a big game changer (thanks to cheiftain it's easy to sustain 7 endu charges).

Right now i'm running t15 maps with no problem.

And for you tree you don't need : Magmatic strike / Weapon fire damage (you're already at 100 conv fire : 60tecto / 50 cheiftain).
"
spovil a écrit :
"
fizel104 a écrit :
Hello all!

Hi; here's my POB : https://pastebin.com/8PNFsSgy

I've encoutered the same kind of problem, i just pick CWD - Immortal Call, it was a big game changer (thanks to cheiftain it's easy to sustain 7 endu charges).

Right now i'm running t15 maps with no problem.

And for you tree you don't need : Magmatic strike / Weapon fire damage (you're already at 100 conv fire : 60tecto / 50 cheiftain).

Question about Magmatic Strike, I know that I'm already at 100 phys conv fire, but PoB still says that this node gives a greater increase in Total DPS.
I'm struggling with which 'increased damage' type should I go with.

1. Increased physical damage, e.g. Executioner, Martial Experience
2. Increase elemental damage, e.g. Divine Judgment, Divine Fury
3. Increase fire damage, e.g. Explosive Impact

Also, I'm researching cluster jewel notables, two hand weapon, warcry, elemental cluster jewels all seem viable to me.
Especially Sadist, if my math is right, it increase 60% elemental dmg if I can
apply shock chill and ignite, which I think I can achieve with Of Inflicting Potions. Am I right on this?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires