3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! RF HAPPY: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
qqazraelz a écrit :
can this do bosses well? I keep hearing this might be hard to gear.

I really want to use my rf mtx, and a calmer experience.

Doing VD Spellinger right now like last season and hit a wall at A5 sirius.

Will this do A5+ Sirius well?

I seem to recall that last league someone got it to Sirus 8 but you need to have the gear for it.
But i cant really answer, at the moment i am progressing to red maps whit minimal gear upgrade since i clear act 10. Expect the helm and boot that just dropped. and its going smooth.
But again i have to say i have never been again syrus in any league, but planing to make the my first xD

Good luck, hopefull Wrecker_of_Days knows from last league. or someone else xD

Have fun xD
Dernière édition par Ashare, le 24 juin 2020 18:16:32
"
Wrecker_of_Days a écrit :
"
evilsonofgod a écrit :
Hi and thanks for answering. I'm currently level 62 and walking through the map with little hp to no hp being burned away. thanks a lot for your guide. I'm pretty new to PoE but I am sort of familiar with it since my friends play it a lot, and I have played Diablo in the past. They all told me prior to Harvest that RF is hard to sustain but I proved them wrong with your guide so thanks again.

Last question, I put Flammability as a curse for the Curse on Hit and CWDT links, but I never see it cast even when I get hit a lot specially ranged attacks. Do you have any particular curse that you're sure it would work for this particular link?
Ha ha! Ya evilsonofgod! Suck it, Friends! I'm glad you're having a good time. Being new-ish to PoE you picked the trickiest skill to league start with so awesome job hanging in there. I appreciate your thanks and kindness :).

The curse itself isn't what will make the links work (or not). Check a couple things:

1. That you're only using one curse in the build.
2. That CwDT is level 1 and Ball Lightning is level 4 (or less).
3. Curse on Hit and the chosen curse have a higher character level requirement than 38.
4. Make sure those sockets are actually linked (sometimes links are hard to see based on the item underneath).

(If you screwed up and levelled some gems to high, Lilly in Act 6/Epilogue sells all gems at level 1.)

If the above does help, you can make your character tab public (if you are ok with that) in your profile options on GGG's website. Then we can take a look and see what's up.

Hi. Thank you for replying and to the other people who pointed out that it's a must to keep certain gems at a specific level just like your guide says. I thought it only had to do with having high int/dex req. I did change them now and they are ok. Currently at Act 9.

I don't understand number 3 about CoH. I might have leveled my Flammability too high. I made my characters tab public by the way. :)
Also, I'm not sure if it can be seen, but if you can, where would you recommend I'd go with my current gear in the passive tree? Heart of Flame/Breath of Flames? Or Holy Fire/Purity of Flesh?
"
qqazraelz a écrit :
can this do bosses well? I keep hearing this might be hard to gear.

I really want to use my rf mtx, and a calmer experience.

Doing VD Spellinger right now like last season and hit a wall at A5 sirius.

Will this do A5+ Sirius well?

Can it boss? yes. Will it be quick? no.
League started with this, L86 currently. I leveled with holy fire totem and purifying flame, and it was super smooth. I bought a springleaf shield, shapers seed amulet and 1 kikazaru ring, total of about 1 chaos and a couple alchs, then switched on RF as soon as I finished first lab and took tasalio at around 36. With a ruby flask and some piano flasking, it went well. I highly recommend holy flame totem for leveling, as the consecrated ground it creates helps with regen. The leveling process just got smoother and smoother as I piled on more things: arakaali, aberrath pantheon, endurance charges, stone golem. Started with vitality, phased it out for malevolence after a time. I'm at around T10 and T11 maps, with a 6L chest with 118 life, and dual razor of the seventh sun for ignite and burning damage. Still nice and smooth plus the heal on ignite razor effects make me nearly invincible. A little slowness on the dps now, though, so I might need to go the EE route and ditch razors soon.

I had started with enduring cry, but I've been using infernal cry now instead. Nice and explody, and the ash helps until I can get my last ascendancy.
Dernière édition par Orthaux, le 24 juin 2020 22:09:14
"
evilsonofgod a écrit :
Also, I'm not sure if it can be seen, but if you can, where would you recommend I'd go with my current gear in the passive tree? Heart of Flame/Breath of Flames? Or Holy Fire/Purity of Flesh?

The Flamablity and curse on hit you can level to 20 becouse that is not cap by the CWDT gem.

If you feel like you have dmg enough i would go to the left side first. and get Holy fire and Purity of Flesh, so you get some dmg and life with chaos resist, and then you go right after so you get more dmg when you are pushing in maps.
"
Orthaux a écrit :
League started with this, L86 currently. I leveled with holy fire totem and purifying flame, and it was super smooth. I bought a springleaf shield, shapers seed amulet and 1 kikazaru ring, total of about 1 chaos and a couple alchs, then switched on RF as soon as I finished first lab and took tasalio at around 36. With a ruby flask and some piano flasking, it went well. I highly recommend holy flame totem for leveling, as the consecrated ground it creates helps with regen. The leveling process just got smoother and smoother as I piled on more things: arakaali, aberrath pantheon, endurance charges, stone golem. Started with vitality, phased it out for malevolence after a time. I'm at around T10 and T11 maps, with a 6L chest with 118 life, and dual razor of the seventh sun for ignite and burning damage. Still nice and smooth plus the heal on ignite razor effects make me nearly invincible. A little slowness on the dps now, though, so I might need to go the EE route and ditch razors soon.

I had started with enduring cry, but I've been using infernal cry now instead. Nice and explody, and the ash helps until I can get my last ascendancy.
lool that looks awesome with the weapons.
I have a question?
When you use Inferno Cry can you get the pop effect from it ?
One question, how do you handle Blights with this build. Because so far, I have failed every single one of those, on account of being unable to defend two sides at once since you only do dmg at close range and aren't that mobile.
Dernière édition par TheDelta, le 25 juin 2020 14:21:27
"
TheDelta a écrit :
One question, how do you handle Blights with this build. Because so far, I have failed every single one of those, on account of being unable to defend two sides at once since you only do dmg at close range and aren't that mobile.

For blight in map i normally use cold and minion towers and then i run around like a mad man, and turn Vaal RF on then there get to close.

For the blightmaps i sell them personaly, i have never completet one with any of my builds, so i dont bother.
Dernière édition par Ashare, le 25 juin 2020 14:25:24
Guess I'm lucky this season. Like the first Vaal Area I enter and it gives me Vaal Rigtheous Fire right away. Now all I need is a Tabula Rasa to level and I'm ready to slay! xD

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires