[3.11 UPDATED] Fivers Endless Rage Berserker || Warcry - Max Rage - Bladestormer

"
pqpvsf a écrit :

Thanks! Could've been because I wasn't using fork as you said. Anyway I'm following the expensive version, but just wanted to checked the others and when I couldn't import the standard I decided to mention it here. In all the cases now you provided another link so everything is fine. Just checked and it's working. I was curious about the standard version but the expensive one is far better :P

Loving the build, thanks for sharing! Haven't stop to watch your stream but will take some time to do so! I've also watched a few very detailed videos you posted about crafting which helped me a lot! Really appreciate all the deatiled information you share with us!

Awesome!

I'm really glad you are enjoying the build! Makes it all the more fun for me as well!

Oh god, I need to make new crafting videos. I had a lot of issues when recording those, and I hate my voice in them lol.

Don't panic.
I'm starting up my stream now. If anyone needs help over the next couple of hours, you know where to find me!

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Hello,
yesterday i respec'ed my oni goroshi berserker into your build, bought almost all necessary items and now trying out your build. Feels good so far, but i feel like Pob numbers aren't working correctly, im using the fork one.
Here is my Pob: https://pastebin.com/HqLDbnXh
could you help me optimalise this build? got about 10 ex more to spare, with possibility of another 10 when my items sell. Whan can i improve, what item can i change to get most sirus DPS. Thanks in Advance!
"
TheNotForBan a écrit :
Hello,
yesterday i respec'ed my oni goroshi berserker into your build, bought almost all necessary items and now trying out your build. Feels good so far, but i feel like Pob numbers aren't working correctly, im using the fork one.
could you help me optimalise this build? got about 10 ex more to spare, with possibility of another 10 when my items sell. Whan can i improve, what item can i change to get most sirus DPS. Thanks in Advance!

I guess you didn't replace your flask yet, but Atziri's Promise doesn't add extra damage if you are using Brutality.
"
TheNotForBan a écrit :
Hello,

Just some small things u should rlly max out ur accuracy rating also go the other path to Blade of Cunning and skip one of the crit multi nodes from Disemboweling.
"
TheNotForBan a écrit :
Hello,

edit: p190001 had a huge part in the making of this build, so anything he says is also something worth changing. We might have different suggestions every now and then though. :p

Well, the reason your DPS is showing very low is because you've missed a few things.

In the config page, you should have "melee distance to enemy" set to 10. Since we are using Close Combat support, we want to stay as close to our enemy as possible to get as much damage as possible.
You had also forgotten to select the enemy as a boss. You should always do that if you want an accurate DPS measurement.
When you get Haunting Shout on one of your warcry jewels, you should also check "is the enemy intimidated".
A personal preference of mine, is to lower the rage slightly. You're never really at 50 rage stacks for any longer period of time.

When you import your character to PoB, it sometimes skips filling in the cluster jewels as well. They weren't selected in the passive skill tree, so you have to actually place the points again. This was the biggest reason your dps was weird. :)

That said, I have a couple of things that I can comment on that could make your character stronger.

Let's start with skills.

You don't have a Vaal Ancestral Warchief. You should get one of those. The burst DPS you get from it is very good. Only use the vaal version. You can have both that one and Ancestral Protector up at the same time, even though both are totems.

Same thing with Vaal Haste. You should get one.

I recommend putting a Fortify Support in your leap slam setup. It's a great way to get extra defense when you are clearing maps, simulacrum, etc. Fortify is very strong.

Speaking of survival, you need to get a Cast When Damage Taken setup. You should have a CWDT - Increased Duration - Immortal Call - Blood Rage.
When immortal call triggers and you have 5 endurance charges up, you become pretty much immune to physical damage for the duration, and it will last for 3 seconds. It's insanely powerful and if you feel like you are dying a lot, then this will change that.
You don't need to use blood rage, but I prefer doing it. It's extra damage, and some life leech.

Next, on to items.

Before I start going in to the items individually, I want to point out something that is a big reason why you're not seeing as big DPS numbers as you could. That is your Accuracy Rating. You are only at around 90% hit chance, which is too low. We need to get this up to 100%.
There are three things you can do that will solve this.
First one is annoint "weathered hunter" on your amulet. It's very cheap to annoint and will also give you some resists.
The second and third thing is getting accuracy on two of your items.
You have a little on your gloves, but you preferably want 430+.
The best items to get the accuracy on are probably the gloves and the helmet.
Check what I'm wearing.

The helmet is the easiest one, since we aren't looking for any specific influence modifiers to begin with. Aim for Life + Resist + Accuracy on it.

You can also get it from amulet and rings if you get a T1 and use abrasive catalysts on it, but there are other important modifiers we want on rings and amu, so they are not the best place.

Lets go through your items one at a time.

Weapons:
There is not a lot for me to comment on here. You have saviour and you have a decent rare sword.
I want to point out one pretty big thing though, and that is that your sword is lacking crit chance.
There are three mods that you want on any good phys weapon. Phys damage - Attack Speed - Crit Chance.
Assuming you have get 100% hit chance, a sword with 400 pdps and 25% crit chance would do more damage than the sword you use with 442 pdps.
So it might not be the highest priority on your gear right now, but you should replace it when you can.

Helmet:
If you rolled a T2 accuracy roll on this one with 430+ accuracy (T2 can reach 480), and allocated Weathered Hunter, you would be at 100% hit chance. Might be worth rerolling this one a few times.
If you use serrated + pristine fossils, it would take an average of 13 attempts to get T2 life and T2 accuracy on it.
You have to have itemlevel 85 to roll T1 accuracy, so don't try to roll for that unless the ilvl is higher than that. But you only need T2 so thats fine.

Armour:
Not much to say about this one.

Gloves:
The life on these gloves is great, and you have some resist on it as well. Aside from that though, they are really something you should consider replacing.
Also, the crafted elemental damage is completely useless for us, since we are using Brutality in our Bladestorm setup, so we can't even deal elemental damage.
With warlord exalts you can get % melee damage.
Other than that, try to get # to # phys damage, % attack speed, etc. And if you craft something, craft % increased damage. Look at the ones I linked above as a reference.

Boots:
You have Tailwind, Elusive, and crafted movement speed, but everything else is pretty bad.
I would look to replace these. You can make them yourself if you feel comfortable doing that. Crafting can be really fun.

Amulet:
I would try to get something with Crit multiplier on it.
In general, this is a very mediocre amulet (just like the one I'm wearing :<).
The Phys damage is pretty low-tier, and that's the only damage mod on it.
High phys damage and crit multiplier are the best ones.

Rings:
You need new ones. You have a lot of unnecesary modifiers on some of your items, like the avian on your boots, and the herald on your ring. You should probably use another base as well, on the Curse on Hit ring. That said, the other mods on it are good.
Get a Mark of the Elder instead of your sapphire ring. You have a lot of resist on it, I get that, but try to get those elsewhere. It might even be worth getting a few points in the passive tree, temporarily (like diamond skin). Mark of the Elder is pretty much BiS, even later on. It's hard to replace, even though that is eventually in the pipe. It does INSANE amounts of damage together with a shaper ring.

Belt:
Use abrasive crystals on it. Seriously, it will increase the damage a lot.

Flasks:
Get rid of Atziri's Promise. Again, we can't do any other damage except physical, since we are using Brutality. This one does absolutely nothing for you.
A bottled faith would obviously be the best option here, but before that, I would recommend using a normal Sulphur Flask. You can try to roll attack speed on it for some extra damage.

Jewels:
The large ones are great. No need to do anything about those. Theoretically, you can get a third mod on them. Might even be worth an exalt. Up to you. I probably would.

You could change a bit on the medium ones. I recommend getting Cry Wolf and Haunting shout on 2 of them.
So you to Mob mentality + 2x warning call, 1x cry wolf, 1x haunting shout.
Haunting shout will give you intimidate which is a LOT of damage. Cry Wolf will ensure that you are stacked on endurance charges even before you enter combat. This one isn't "necessary" but it's good.

The small jewels you have are good. You have Surging Vitality on one of them though. It isn't bad, but I would prefer another Fettle.
You obviously want one more of these.

The watcher's eye is great. The only one that would be better would be a pride-impale one. And that one is just rediculously expensive.

Lets head on to your passive tree:

I would consider skipping the "melee critical strike chance" node you have near Disemboweling.
I would probably wait with Dismembering for now as well.
You need some more life.
Get another Fettle, and get one of the remaining life nodes that you have access to.

Other than that, I don't think there's a lot to comment on.

Hope you find some of this useful. :)
If you need more help, just gimme a shout.

Don't panic.
Dernière édition par Fiver, le 22 avr. 2020 12:24:49
So far so good, I'm killing bosses in under a second, but survivability can be an issue at times. Also is a HH okay to use for this build? I got lucky and found a 3 passive voices in Simulacrum and sold it for 165 ex, so got that to play with. If you can, please check my profile and see what should be upgraded. Thanks! my favorite and strongest build so far.
Guide updated!!

- Added video of deathless Uber Elder!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/599321473

Don't panic.
Dernière édition par Fiver, le 22 avr. 2020 18:21:04
Hi, thanks for guide! Trying this build out atm, and my dps seems rather low.. I use little different items, if you could check it out? https://pastebin.com/X4ijmdWE
Or am i just missing some option from POB..
"
LizardDi a écrit :
Hi, thanks for guide! Trying this build out atm, and my dps seems rather low.. I use little different items, if you could check it out? https://pastebin.com/X4ijmdWE
Or am i just missing some option from POB..

I'll have a look first thing in the morning!

Don't panic.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires