[3.11 UPDATED] Fivers Endless Rage Berserker || Warcry - Max Rage - Bladestormer

Thank you fiver!
I just downed A4 SIRUS! Woo Hoo!
cant wait for your next build tweak and update!
Nice build and well put together guide.

Just one question, in the very expensive PoB, I see no solution to the mana problem. As it is, there is no way you can sustain mana with 11 APS and ~24 mana cost. Even adding mana leech on the one rare jewel will only get you to around 160 mana recovered per second.

Or am I missing something? Is there already a solution? Can't imagine its the recovery we get from the war cry, since thats still only one full mana refresh every one second.

Dernière édition par Mecielle, le 19 avr. 2020 11:56:51
"
Mecielle a écrit :

Just one question, in the very expensive PoB, I see no solution to the mana problem. As it is, there is no way you can sustain mana with 11 APS and ~24 mana cost. Even adding mana leech on the one rare jewel will only get you to around 160 mana recovered per second.

Or am I missing something? Is there already a solution? Can't imagine its the recovery we get from the war cry, since thats still only one full mana refresh every one second.

I saw that he has a -9 mana in his steel ring, guess that's how it sustains?
"
ugene05 a écrit :
"
Mecielle a écrit :

2x -9 mana crafts were already included in the mana cost of ~24 I mentioned.

I guess since its Multistrike it might not be as big of a problem as I think.
Dernière édition par Mecielle, le 20 avr. 2020 01:21:59
"
Mecielle a écrit :
"
ugene05 a écrit :
"
Mecielle a écrit :

2x -9 mana crafts were already included in the mana cost of ~24 I mentioned.

I guess since its Multistrike it might not be as big of a problem as I think.

This is correct. You only need one -9 to make it work, but I do recommend getting two of them anyway. It makes it feel better when stutter-stepping forward.

Multistrike allows us to only spend mana for every third attack, and since every warcry regens 25% of our maximum mana (thanks to War Bringer), this means that we fill up before we run out, thanks to Multistrike.

Don't panic.
Dernière édition par Fiver, le 20 avr. 2020 08:15:21
Guide and Build updated!

2020-04-20

- Added budget version of the build.
- Updated all PoBs with the recent changes.
- Updated info explaining all the PoB versions.
- Updated info on DPS values for all versions.
- Removed Ground Slam version.
- Added Blade Flurry as an option (mostly for fun).

The budget version of the build is finally added. I have tried to keep the costs down, that said, a 6-link will always require an investment. That said, Carcass Jack tend to drop in price fairly early in the league. Until you get one, just use a rare with some life/res on it.

The reason I have removed the Ground Slam version is because when swapping to saviour, you will not be able to use it, since you can't use it with swords.

Don't panic.
Hey there Fiver! Thanks for sharing your builds! Always love to try them and always get decent results from them. Also thanks for sharing detailed guides and keep updating them!

That said, it seems the update you just did got a pastebin that isn't working for the standard version. At least for me I couldn't load it. The other versios are just fine but standard seems to have the wrong address!

Thanks for all and keep doing this great job!
"
pqpvsf a écrit :
Hey there Fiver! Thanks for sharing your builds! Always love to try them and always get decent results from them. Also thanks for sharing detailed guides and keep updating them!

That said, it seems the update you just did got a pastebin that isn't working for the standard version. At least for me I couldn't load it. The other versios are just fine but standard seems to have the wrong address!

I’ll have a look as soon as I get to the computer!

In the meanwhile, see if your PoB is updated to the latest version. That often solves the issue. It might also be because I’m using the community fork of PoB. Either way I’ll look into it!

Edit: It seems to be working for me. I'll send another pastebin to you and you can try if that works.

https://pastebin.com/X1WtD4yz

Don't panic.
Dernière édition par Fiver, le 20 avr. 2020 15:22:44
Guide updated!

- Added video of Hall of Grandmasters

Don't panic.
Dernière édition par Fiver, le 20 avr. 2020 16:13:54
"
Fiver a écrit :
"
pqpvsf a écrit :

I’ll have a look as soon as I get to the computer!

In the meanwhile, see if your PoB is updated to the latest version. That often solves the issue. It might also be because I’m using the community fork of PoB. Either way I’ll look into it!

Edit: It seems to be working for me. I'll send another pastebin to you and you can try if that works.

https://pastebin.com/X1WtD4yz

Thanks! Could've been because I wasn't using fork as you said. Anyway I'm following the expensive version, but just wanted to checked the others and when I couldn't import the standard I decided to mention it here. In all the cases now you provided another link so everything is fine. Just checked and it's working. I was curious about the standard version but the expensive one is far better :P

Loving the build, thanks for sharing! Haven't stop to watch your stream but will take some time to do so! I've also watched a few very detailed videos you posted about crafting which helped me a lot! Really appreciate all the deatiled information you share with us!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires