[3.11 UPDATED] Fivers Endless Rage Berserker || Warcry - Max Rage - Bladestormer

-

Don't panic.
Dernière édition par Fiver, le 17 avr. 2020 13:31:33
I will be starting up my stream in about 10 minutes. If you need help with anything over the next 6 hours or so, feel free to stop by. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
"
Fiver a écrit :
"
ugene05 a écrit :
it's been expensive.
Chestpiece was 7 ex for me
Belt was 3 exalt
Large cluster at about 4ex
i tell you, rolling the medium clusters will be a nightmare T_T
weapon was relatively cheap.

but that said, the build seems to work decent, i am clearing T9 with about tooltip 9k dps.

still researching how i can push this up.

maybe changing to starforge :p?

Go for it. I think The Saviour together with another sword is the strongest option, but you should try if you have the currency. ^^

You mean starforge + Saviour ? :p

can we do with 2 x rare swords? hmmmm
Thanks for this build fiver! really gave me the morale boost playing this game.
My prior build was the frost blade berserker T_T but it was too "paper".

Is 150EX enough for end gane version, have bootled flask, and saviour already. Looking something to dump currency.
"
ugene05 a écrit :
"
Fiver a écrit :
"
ugene05 a écrit :
it's been expensive.
Chestpiece was 7 ex for me
Belt was 3 exalt
Large cluster at about 4ex
i tell you, rolling the medium clusters will be a nightmare T_T
weapon was relatively cheap.

but that said, the build seems to work decent, i am clearing T9 with about tooltip 9k dps.

still researching how i can push this up.

maybe changing to starforge :p?

Go for it. I think The Saviour together with another sword is the strongest option, but you should try if you have the currency. ^^

You mean starforge + Saviour ? :p

can we do with 2 x rare swords? hmmmm
Thanks for this build fiver! really gave me the morale boost playing this game.
My prior build was the frost blade berserker T_T but it was too "paper".

Well starforge won’t work with savior since it’s 2-handed, but yes. 2 rare swords work. I really do recommend savior though.

Don't panic.
"
sustici a écrit :
Is 150EX enough for end gane version, have bootled flask, and saviour already. Looking something to dump currency.

Oh yes, that’s way more than needed.

Don't panic.
Is the POB up to date? Your character tree looks a little different than the POB (expensive version)
"
BabyGucci a écrit :
Is the POB up to date? Your character tree looks a little different than the POB (expensive version)

I am making small changes all the time right now since I'm still trying things out, but the PoB is still what I'm using as blueprint.

Don't panic.
"
Fiver a écrit :
"
BabyGucci a écrit :

I am making small changes all the time right now since I'm still trying things out, but the PoB is still what I'm using as blueprint.

Oh gotcha, thanks for the response. I haven't tried this build yet, currently in the process of converting a similar build to this one. Just need to get some more gears. As far as Chaos resist, do you think it will be a big problem?
I will be starting up my stream now. If you need help with anything over the next 6 hours or so, feel free to stop by. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires