[3.11] HunterKee's Consercated path JUGG! | Super Tanky | All Content

"
Quantum_Paradox a écrit :
Hey, I really want to try your build but i am stuck in act 6, i dont deal any dmg even tho i am using the recommended weapon, i also tried switching to other uniques with more dps but had no luck. Any tips for progressing? :)

After Act5, that unique mace dont have enough damage to carried on. I list it just because it can use really early. Some rare mace with nice phy DPS is better.
Also, try to use totem with combustion or wave of conviction with combustion. Those could reduce enemy resistance.

Also, flammbility can help our leveling process a lot.
Tryed this build , not tank at all , paper thin vs bosses :|
Just an update from my previous post.
I am almost 93 now. This build comes on really well around level 90, with all the attack speed talents and hp talents. Having a lot of fun with it.
If you are dying to bosses, remember to flask up before you engage. Sometimes the walk towards the boss is a bit long and you lose all your endurance charges. So the added flask armour and lifesteal helps you build your endruance charges.
I have all the gear this guide mentions and rarely die whilst clearing content.
So I've reached lvl 85 so far,any tips for gear?
I am struggeling with survivability, ill try to get some ele resist jewels, but is there anything else i should upgrade?

I dont know if its a wise choice if i exchange my rare gear for uniques right now.
I'd really appreciate if you could help me to get this build rolling :D
"
Quantum_Paradox a écrit :
So I've reached lvl 85 so far,any tips for gear?
I am struggeling with survivability, ill try to get some ele resist jewels, but is there anything else i should upgrade?

I dont know if its a wise choice if i exchange my rare gear for uniques right now.
I'd really appreciate if you could help me to get this build rolling :D

For survivability, You could try to buy a +1 Endurance Charge Kaoms Root. Also, Kaoms way is super important because we need to use it to counter the degen from our weapon. The biggest upgrade should be a nice roll Loreweave, make sure it must have 78% resis.

For further damage upgrade path, try to craft a make a really high resists belt. Oh, you can use Rare warlord boots with +1 Endurance Charge. This will let us lose some life but will help our resis.

A nice watcher's eye and lethal Pride really help our damage as well.
Just wanted to post my appreciation for the guide. It's really well written and easy to follow.

Currently running the budget version, and it's my favourite build I've played yet in PoE!
I have been following your guide fairly religiously and quite like what you have done and the results. The only part that has confused me is your tree lay out. I am in act 7 and level 68 and I am 8 passive points behind where you have it at level 64. I have done every quest and still short. Am I missing something?

I killed all of the bandits as well.
"
Interrupting_Cow a écrit :
I have been following your guide fairly religiously and quite like what you have done and the results. The only part that has confused me is your tree lay out. I am in act 7 and level 68 and I am 8 passive points behind where you have it at level 64. I have done every quest and still short. Am I missing something?

I killed all of the bandits as well.

Dont worried, it just because the way POB think you already complete all quest and pantheon. After you pass Act, the number should be the same
"
The biggest upgrade should be a nice roll Loreweave, make sure it must have 78% resis.

Hi!

One question, I have a Loreweave with 77%...is ok? or I really need one with 78%?

Thanks!
"
Sanfear a écrit :
"
The biggest upgrade should be a nice roll Loreweave, make sure it must have 78% resis.

Hi!

One question, I have a Loreweave with 77%...is ok? or I really need one with 78%?

Thanks!

If you don't have enough currency, 77% is completely fine.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires