[3.11] HunterKee's Consercated path JUGG! | Super Tanky | All Content

FYI your guide is missing which ascen order to follow. (ie; path that jugg takes after each lab)

Leveling was a breeze so far. (level 44 hc atm) by using vaal double strike all the way till you can use consercated ground, then move gems from vds to consercated ground.

Id recommend that new people to this build start leveling with vaal double strike since its the easiest for me. Even with no gear and nothing but a 3 link. Vaal Double Strike + Melee Splash + Added Fire

In act 2 you can get heralds and make VDS even more beastly and should last you even just 3 linked to consercated path. If you have 4 linked you can do it even faster.

Just my 2 cents.

Ill have to figure out a more budget friendly version of this build because im broke as hell and cant afford those kaom ways and weapons. Right now the gear alone without corruption is valued at over 8ex. Im 7.95ex short. Hehe
Nerf Paper, Scissors is Fine. -Rock
Playing this on Xbox1, just got into mapping, struggled from 55-65 because of gear but looking good now, saw you switched to tetonic so using that for the mapping, like butter so far. got basically everything cept helm & rings, thx for guide :)
"
HiloBoyS a écrit :
FYI your guide is missing which ascen order to follow. (ie; path that jugg takes after each lab)

Leveling was a breeze so far. (level 44 hc atm) by using vaal double strike all the way till you can use consercated ground, then move gems from vds to consercated ground.

Id recommend that new people to this build start leveling with vaal double strike since its the easiest for me. Even with no gear and nothing but a 3 link. Vaal Double Strike + Melee Splash + Added Fire

In act 2 you can get heralds and make VDS even more beastly and should last you even just 3 linked to consercated path. If you have 4 linked you can do it even faster.

Just my 2 cents.

Ill have to figure out a more budget friendly version of this build because im broke as hell and cant afford those kaom ways and weapons. Right now the gear alone without corruption is valued at over 8ex. Im 7.95ex short. Hehe

I update the budget version and the Ascendancy order. Thanks for pointing out :D
What weapons would you recommend for Delving. I feel like we take to much damage in the darkness with Nebulochs.
"
Mehnlo a écrit :
What weapons would you recommend for Delving. I feel like we take to much damage in the darkness with Nebulochs.

If you don't have some nice rare weapon. You can use this weapon. But it will lose almost half of the damage tho. With full set-up, you will go around 0 regens , because the kaoms way give you regen to counter the degen from Nebulochs.
What would a delve set up look like? and btw tectonic slam makes this build feel so much better. I love it
"
Mehnlo a écrit :
What would a delve set up look like? and btw tectonic slam makes this build feel so much better. I love it

I dont really have a delving set-up. I just use my normal gear delving. We dont really have that much regen when get hit. So, I played as a leech char
What to annoint?
How would this work with The Savior and a Para?
"
shahmat1972 a écrit :
How would this work with The Savior and a Para?

Savior and Para is the more damage version of this build. However, it will require completely rework our tree because we don't have enough dex. You can try yourself to change your tree but in that way, berserk might be better than jugg

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires