3.8-3.10 Oni-Goroshi =Tectonic slam= Juggernaut = *league starter and ssf friendly* 3m+ dps

"
Zhustracija a écrit :
Good map clear, but abysmal boss damage :/

Leveling is very comfortable(Oni carries you through with more than enough damage), but when i hit maps, it was like hitting a wall. Up to t10-11 maps bossing is ok, but after that it's just a shit show. Took down normal Atziri, delving is ok too, Catarina was a shit fight, but cleared her too after 3/4 portals. Tried adding abyssus for damage, just ended up dying faster. Shaper/Elder guardians, metamorphs delete you, so i didn't attempt any more bosses.

Gear below if anyone cares

Spoiler

Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible

Alternate gear i used

Spoiler

Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible

Hey bud if you run dual nebulochs as a back-up you can face tank a lot and single taget is better or use 1 nebuloch and prisim guardian.
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
"
Kill everything leading up to hillock

"
just run straight for hillock so ignore killing everything, just see if hillock has a different sword

So exactly how to farm Oni-Goroshi? (What is optimal?)
Kill everything or kill nothing?

Kill everyting, until.. I reach level 8? (I am at level 8, four scions, and have met UberHillock only once.) Or gather strong enough gear?
What is the first goal? Gaining some level (possibly because UberHillock cannot (or very unlikely to) appear or levels below X?)
Or, gaining strong gear? (To be able to defeat UberHillock.)

When I am strong enough (what damage, armour, evasion is necessary?), and/or have reached level 8 (or 7?), I have just "throw the dice" 100 or 500 times? (Or 1000 times? How many times, in average?) Enter new and new (generated) instances of TwilightStrand, and see (after a quick straight run) that is it Jackpot?

What "kill everything" is meant? Kill every monster appearing in your (straight? tortuous?) path? Or, every monster in the area?
Leveling with this right now using Smite> Combustion >added fire. I just gotta say that it's so smooth compared to other skills like molten strike or cleave
https://pastebin.com/xVde6tu5

removed far right side of tree, added cluster jewel. Lots of room for variability on the cluster jewels. can probably come close to breaking even on dps if i drop some utility from the cluster jewels i have in there.

lost 500k dps
Gained 600 life
went from -200 net life regen to +1100
Gained alot of warcry utility
gained alot of aoe from switching rings to kaom's way. IMO every jugg should be running 2 of them.

IMO, way tankier and you only lose 500k.

I might league start this.
Dernière édition par AdamSanders, le 9 juin 2020 23:15:50
With the slam skills post, am feeling tempted to give this a try (SSF)
Started with the Nebuloch build, but kinda hit a damage limit with the 2 handers i was finding until I can kill Elder, so i decided to farm an oni and switch to a version of this. Ive gone with crit, but specced a bit differently to use warcries. Higher tier red maps can be a little tricky, but im starting to get better at em.

Dernière édition par agm_ultimatex, le 29 juin 2020 15:51:49
Hi, wouldnt be Chieftain better after 3.11 changes in ascendancy?
"
lampicka95 a écrit :
Hi, wouldnt be Chieftain better after 3.11 changes in ascendancy?

Here's my PoB. https://pastebin.com/pfRiUU5C I just added a chieftan tree, does look like a good damage increase over jugg. Can probably optimize the tree a bit more since you get fire conversion from ascendency. Thing is you do lose some physical damage reduction, as well as chaos res from having endurance charges.

Damage overall is lower than OP as it doesn't calculate exerted attacks.

Edit: to compare against Crit2 (jugg version), re-allocate the nodes in juggernaut ascendency. Accidentally had them unchecked. Undeniable, Unflinching, Unyielding, Unrelenting
Dernière édition par agm_ultimatex, le 4 juil. 2020 15:32:30
Started this build yesterday after I finally got Oni, level 74 now and was able to jump right into t6/7 as soon as I finished act10 (I was 69 at the time).

Not a bad build. Gonna keep trying to get a dome, but there aren’t any listed when I’m on.

I got Gruks pelt and was wondering how you thing that’d work if you switched abyssus out for it if you could six link it?
"
BrndoCalrizzian a écrit :
Started this build yesterday after I finally got Oni, level 74 now and was able to jump right into t6/7 as soon as I finished act10 (I was 69 at the time).

Not a bad build. Gonna keep trying to get a dome, but there aren’t any listed when I’m on.

I got Gruks pelt and was wondering how you thing that’d work if you switched abyssus out for it if you could six link it?

I'd say to put it in PoB and see how the damage goes. Looks like it has some decent defenses with it which is nice. Personally im looking at a Loreweave.

I've beaten Sirus a couple of times, some map bosses and mods can be rough on the higher tiers. Right now I'm mostly avoiding:

- %Crit chance increased for mobs, like 390+, i find this hurts a lot, get surprised one shots or close to it. With a slow attack, it can be hard to recover in time.
- Ele reflect
- Beyond when mixed with other tough mods. Like if it's dual curse and beyond, nope, i probably won't survive the bosses

Some map bosses i find really tricky too, like Shipyard. I got bursted down a few times doing T14 moon temple, though I managed to avoid this more by slamming at a distance rather than within typical melee range.
Dernière édition par agm_ultimatex, le 6 juil. 2020 14:32:38

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires