3.11 NEBULOCH JUG. TECTONIC SLAM, HC SUPER TANK, 3.11 BUFFED! Featured by Goodgaming!

"
joshleeman a écrit :
"LVL 75 Unspec the phys notes at start into life/armor."

So by this you mean basically use regret orbs to completely undo every single passive point spent correct? Is there a way to respec these without having to reset every point behind them? Also whats the deal with the empty pob, first time ive ever seen that in a guide, could you not have taken 5 minutes to make a proper pob for your build guide, seems very half assed.

the 3.7 POB was 100% filled and is listed. the 3.8 was just showcasing the 100% exact same. i guess i can redo it but havent been active all league. beside checking posts. regarding the spec. you just start to spec into the life/ armor when you feel the need and when you connect to " Warriors blood" you regret the phys route and put it into whats next, the main reason why you start the dps route is thats whats most importent while lvling.
The only problem that I find problematic with this build is uber elder/shaper. I mean I did them but it's not a faceroll. What I mean is that we loose endurance charges faster than we gain. Main problem for that is that we dont stun the boss.
LVLNG this build now, was wondering your choice of lions roar over wise oak on an avatar of fire build? Avatar of fire you deal no phys damage so why buff phys when your only getting half of it converted?

Also for sofcore players I think swapping 4 life/armor points to pickup disciple of the unyielding is a no brainer for what it gives, whats your top picks for ammy annoints SNUFF?
Dernière édition par TraePOE, le 30 sept. 2019 14:11:25
"
Astarotte a écrit :
The only problem that I find problematic with this build is uber elder/shaper. I mean I did them but it's not a faceroll. What I mean is that we loose endurance charges faster than we gain. Main problem for that is that we dont stun the boss.

Feel the same. That's why I didn't choose the 20% additional chance for charged slam helmet enchantment.
Also I noticed this build can't run quite a lot of map modifiers or at least experiences difficulties running them:
- cannot leach
- cannot regen
- reduced regen rate + reduced max resistances (manageable but very risky, not reccomended)
- mobs cannot be stunned (again manageable but need to watch your charges and use enduring cry constantly)
- ele reflect
"
LVLNG this build now, was wondering your choice of lions roar over wise oak on an avatar of fire build? Avatar of fire you deal no phys damage so why buff phys when your only getting half of it converted?

You should read how damage conversion works. Lion's roar will give you normal 20-25% more damage. Wise Oak gives 10-15% resistance penetration but we already have quite a lot of penetration sources. The more resist pen you have the less damage outcome you get.
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness.
Hi, thanks for the build. First time player and I've been having a blast, lvl 91 now and I have a few questions:

On the 6L Tectonic Slam, Melee Damage support seems to consistently give slightly higher DPS than Elemental Focus, is there a reason to run one over the other or is it just preference? Or run both and drop Pulverize?

A Flammability curse seems like it gives better DPS over Wave of Conviction on the CWDT, is there a reason to stick with Wave?

I have a low budget version of the whole setup, main thing I think I'm missing is the Elemental Weakness curse on the Tombfist, and just better rolled versions of things in general. I'm totally fine up to about red maps tier 12/13 or so, but boss encounters beyond that are starting to be challenging. I have a better geared/different class friend who drags me along for stuff, last night we did red Elder and I was not a lot of help. I chalk a lot of it up to me being new and just not having skillz yet, but am I missing anything obvious?

I agree with the comment that there are certain modifiers we simply can't do, but I understand this was meant for HC (I'm playing softcore) and in that environment one is more motivated to be cautious. My friend wants to just jump into unidentified stuff constantly so... I blow myself up on elemental reflect a lot. ;)

I've been trying a 100% physical to fire conversion with a watcher's eye (on loan), different gloves, and anger, but can't seem to get the DPS better than just the standard 50% conversion and Tombfist's Intimidate. Am I missing something? Or is it just diminishing returns on the conversion route?

Thanks again!

"
Myser1 a écrit :
A Flammability curse seems like it gives better DPS over Wave of Conviction on the CWDT, is there a reason to stick with Wave?

This is a great question, Duke whats your thoughts on that and I asked about the wise oak as well. So far im enjoying your build though, i was itching to play something molten strikish ever since they gutted it and this is like a super ranged molten strike, works really well.
"
de_Lioncourt a écrit :
"
Astarotte a écrit :

Feel the same. That's why I didn't choose the 20% additional chance for charged slam helmet enchantment.
Also I noticed this build can't run quite a lot of map modifiers or at least experiences difficulties running them:
- cannot leach
- cannot regen
- reduced regen rate + reduced max resistances (manageable but very risky, not reccomended)
- mobs cannot be stunned (again manageable but need to watch your charges and use enduring cry constantly)
- ele reflect
"

You should read how damage conversion works. Lion's roar will give you normal 20-25% more damage. Wise Oak gives 10-15% resistance penetration but we already have quite a lot of penetration sources. The more resist pen you have the less damage outcome you get.

WEll regarding the Uelder i have no issues. even as you saw in the video for my first Uelder kill i fuck up badly many times and still does it very easy beside the log. and watch the final fight i almost do it with closed eyes, you can do E cry in between(as i do) also you stun the mobs, and just get hit by elder and shaper balls will proc it. since i eat all the elder throws beside hes slam the charges are regenerating all the time.

it can run the abouve mentioned beside ereflect(that i randomly ripped to Undied after lvl 100 playing casually). i done so several times with one or 2 of mentioned mods, in t16. just need to stop watching the tv and focus abit doing thoes maps.
"
Astarotte a écrit :

se the other reply
"
TraePOE a écrit :
"
Myser1 a écrit :

This is a great question, Duke whats your thoughts on that and I asked about the wise oak as well. So far im enjoying your build though, i was itching to play something molten strikish ever since they gutted it and this is like a super ranged molten strike, works really well.

well i got ehit on gloves, that would require a 2 curse. and wise oak is not better. you can ofc use it, if you fixes your resists, i would use both if i had the res setup.
Nice built mate, was able to kill UElder and Shaper at Level 82 :)

Will keep on leveling, balancing resists better for wise oak and try to do it deathless later on

my gear:

also using wathcer's eye with attack speed for precision and immune to freeze with purity of ice, because I wanted to have a watcher's eye.

one ring is crap with the lightning corrupt, nevertheless it was cheap :D

Amulet is Snowforged atm for the resist, but will be Tenacity once I am capped otherwise.

Take care
Dernière édition par Waemiwi, le 1 oct. 2019 16:05:21

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires