Life Leech stops and stays below my max life at random, using The Baron at over 1000 Strength

I am using The Baron Close Helmet, and my Strength is over 1000. The Life Leech from my zombies often works correctly, returning me to maximum life. However, seemingly at random, my life will not rise above a certain point, regardless of how much I am leeching. It seems to be an arbitrary life cap that is sometimes small, like the 4616/4933 in the screenshot, and sometimes much larger (for example around 4100/4933 or even lower). Again, many times I am refilled to full life, so I know it can work properly. But once my life gets stuck lower, it stays that way until I return to a rest area. Even flasks won't bring me to full life. I feel like it is not a display issue, but I could be wrong. Either way, it's a problem.
Edit: I have noticed that losing my entire energy shield resets the life leech so it brings me back to full life, and it works again even after my ES recharges. I can't yet tell if it becomes a problem again after that, but I'll try to see if it does.
Thank you for your time.

Dernière édition par Ursabratus, le 23 mars 2019 20:18:29
Dernier bump le 25 mars 2019 01:37:41
There's a visual bug that prevents life to be shown as maxed even when it is (reason why flasks don't work). It's an old bug that should have been patched but still appears at times.
Oh, so the leech is working? It just shows your life as low in the numbers, the life bar above your character, and the red ball in the lower left? (That's better than actually having lower life, but it's still disconcerting.)
As far as I know and unless I missed something, life leech should work fine and the values error should be only visual.

Hopefully someone else can come and support or correct this assessment?
Thank you for your response. I hope that one of the staff can confirm what you say, or better yet, fix it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires