Cascading Stash Tabs

I would love to have an extra row of tabs to be shown at all times for my most used tabs. I find scrolling and using the drop down menu annoying. There is space that could be utilized above and below the stash inventory to make this happen.

Here is a lazy example I made of what this could look like.

Dernier bump le 23 mars 2019 21:40:59
Ce fil de discussion a été automatiquement archivé. Les réponses ont été désactivées.
"
Valantyr a écrit :
I would love to have an extra row of tabs to be shown at all times for my most used tabs. I find scrolling and using the drop down menu annoying. There is space that could be utilized above and below the stash inventory to make this happen.

Here is a lazy example I made of what this could look like.

Good idea!

I would like that one also could use arrow keys to navigate in such stash tab, like up and down for changing which of those two row that you want to access and left/right arrow keys for back and forth. It would even be possible to have several rows if it would just move up and down what is active row. It would reduce the need to move cursor up to that row like we need to do now.

This kind of feature would also fit with gamepads way of navigation.

//RexyCat
+1 scrolling is really annoying
+1 but not sure how it is on the programming front, plus its a quality of life issue so unlikely to be implemented.
One cannot help but wonder how such a lust for loot can affect a persons mind. Although these exiles appear to be our salvation, it would not take much for them to turn on us as easily as they fight gods and demons.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires