A couple of hideout suggestions

Some important ones to me:

-Add permissions to access the tps (if you don't want someone in the party to use them for example, or simply if you want to allow people to join your hideout but not entering the tps).

-Visibility of the party from the hideout (not having to be in maps, or in the regular acts to be visible in the list).

-Not necessarily having to be in the same party to join a hideout : having an option to teleport there when right clicking on the name could be nice (of course there should be a possibility to turn it off).

These would be very good:

-Spawn in hideout.

-Day/Night toggle.

-Change the music : i think this one is upcoming.
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Dernière édition par Synopsis, le 29 mars 2019 15:05:07
Dernier bump le 29 mars 2019 12:59:44
Ce fil de discussion a été automatiquement archivé. Les réponses ont été désactivées.
"
Synopsis a écrit :

-Spawn in hideout.
-Day/Night toggle.

These two I like in particular. Spawning in hideouts after login would be very nice, who uses regular town hubs after completing story mode anyway? Also portals should lead there, I hate having to type /hideout every time I go back to some act content.

And I love my Sunspire hideout to death, but it's so very difficult to get something moody going on in there, that whole place is just flooded with light. If true day/night is technically not possible/too taxing, give us an option to toggle light intensity, that way you could at least simulate an overcast sky.

Not meaning to hijack your thread with hideout decoration ideas, but having destructable terrain would be great. Nothing fancy, just something like how grass/plants react in act2 when you flamedash over it. They burn to a crisp and get gradually smaller in size. It would alleviate some of the static nature of hideouts and would be fun to mess around with. Upon re-entering the hideout they would be back to the default state of course.
Dernière édition par MoarStuff, le 29 mars 2019 14:04:18

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires