Trade chest for hideout

I had an idea and dont know if someone else already had it so i post it anyway,
i really like selling and buy stuff i need, but sometimes it can be really time consuming and tedious,
for players that have not much time to play trading in this game can be very frustrating, when you message 20 people and nobody respondes.
so i had this idea of a trade chest wich you could place in your hideout apart from guild and normal stash.

Trade chest with 1 public stash in hideout (expandable)
could list items or nonecurrency(maps,essences,etc) for any price wich a player could go and buy it without problem,
eg:listing 1 item for 5chaos, wich a player goes and buys it from the trading stash like he would buy something from a vendor in town, and the currency would replace that item or be transfered into curreny stash if the player owns one.

this is just an idea so its open to changes.

Dernier bump le 23 mars 2019 18:11:33
Ce fil de discussion a été automatiquement archivé. Les réponses ont été désactivées.
This has been suggested numerous times, GGG sees this as too close to an auction house and they are vehemently against this. Sadly won't happen EVEN if it was required you still needed to physically travel to said person's hideout AND get into a party with them. Most people don't respond because they can't take a moment to message you since they are in the midst of battle. This would be a way for people to not need to stop game play to sell an item.

Again suggested multiple times.. They won't budge on this. Your suggestion falls on deaf ears.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires