game freeze with intervention and crashes

Title explains it.

I am having trouble posting the screenshot with bug report reference #.
So, I will write it...
Bug report reference #: 3,048,211,480
Dernier bump le 23 mars 2019 20:09:16
Ce fil de discussion a été automatiquement archivé. Les réponses ont été désactivées.
+1

lost my second char today on that :/

no happy me :/
+1

Intervention is still freezing the game, 3.6.2 didn't change anything at all. Lose 10% xp with every intervention... and missing out on 1/3 of syndicate progress and veiled mods. This needs to be fixed ASAP or changed.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Can't move from lvl 92 because of this. Once I reached 50% and got intervention 3 times in a row.
Yep, happens to me too.

In fact, the patch that was pushed out on Friday (3/22 my time), seems to have made things worse.

Prior to that patch, my game would drag to a handful of frames, and when it cleared, I would be looking at the respawn button.

Now, my computer completely freezes, and I get disconnected. I also notice a bit more stuttering and hesitation in other parts of the game than I did previously.

Back in 3.5, content would load first as black silhouettes, those might not have LOOKED very nice, but it was possible to play against them. The Syndicate content is extremely graphics intensive, yet has no such scaling effect in 3.6+ It's all or nothing.

Intervention is the worst for me.
Fortification is the second worst.
Transportation is extremely laggy, but sometimes I can still manage it.

Research encounters are the easiest, probably due to loading a sub-zone.

This content should have an opt-out design.

This content should have it's own options in the graphics settings to prioritize loading functionality first, and cosmetics ONLY as the individual machine can handle it.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires