Les serveurs PC redémarrent dès maintenant. Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .
Les serveurs PC sont en cours de maintenance. Certaines fonctionnalités seront indisponibles.

Connect Memories to Rewards challenge is extremely frustrating.

Here we go again.

This league we get "Connect Memories to Rewards" as our frustrating RNG challenge. I farmed and placed memory fragments with good thought during the league and yet I am at 11/17 and I have most of the other challenges completed except the grinds. I expect to be done with the grinds way before "Connect Memories to Rewards" as my trend shows. I have been farming low tier maps for the past two days and placed about 200 fragments on the memory map without making a single point of progress towards the challenge.

I really appreciate that it is just 17/21 that you need, but it still is not fun to do at all as most of these extreme RNG challenges are every single league.

Please consider this when tweaking Synthesis in the next patch because challenge completionists like me do not at all enjoy these RNG grinds, thank you.
Dernier bump le 24 avr. 2019 00:41:30
Ce fil de discussion a été automatiquement archivé. Les réponses ont été désactivées.
There is just way too many amplifiers and the other shit amost never spawns
Need more brains, exile?
I agree with AlphaRage. I thought my Nexus was bugged because I have been at 9/17 since days 3 of the league. Low level / high level maps in my experience does not seem to have a effect on the reward spawn type.
There's a high level of silly conditional BS for challenges this league, not even going to bother with the challenges due to that. The type of crap that fully excludes some builds, so that if you want to do the challenge you have to go build an entirely different character for it.
Dernière édition par Asmosis, le 24 mars 2019 03:36:32
I got to 11/17 on day two of the league, still there two weeks later...
The spawn rates of some of these nodes should be way higher. I'm guessing this challenge can't be shared?
No, you cannot share it. If you could it would be great. I like sharing challenges with people. It connects us and makes playing together fun.

But we always get a challenge like this in every league.
39/40 here. I've completed the 100 memory boss challenge on the end game grind and only completed 13 out of 17 for this challenge. As someone mentioned above, not sure if higher tier maps make a difference. I've tried spamming T15 maps for a few hours and haven't noticed a difference when compared to spamming quarry. This might be worse than the double corrupt challenge back in incursion.
"
39/40 here. I've completed the 100 memory boss challenge on the end game grind and only completed 13 out of 17 for this challenge. As someone mentioned above, not sure if higher tier maps make a difference. I've tried spamming T15 maps for a few hours and haven't noticed a difference when compared to spamming quarry. This might be worse than the double corrupt challenge back in incursion.

this is worse than delve fossil nodes.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Farming T4 Beach maps for multiple days in under thirty seconds each won't even get you any closer to finishing this. Please do something about this, GGG. We don't want nor need challenges like this every league. They're not fun or engaging at all. Just frustrating to try to complete and they force us to go out of our usual way of playing that we enjoy and spam low tier maps or acts for hours on end.
They don't care anymore.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires