Client Crashes, Lair boss, maybe caused by HH Buffs ?

Hey there, last 2 days ive had quite a few client crashes while doing Elder Lair maps. some of them only killed me but left my map portals intact which wasnt a big issue since its SC anyway, but yesterday i had the first crash that also wiped my portals and some of the loot i had picked up inside the map. It happened inside a Memory fragment the second i exploded a pack while using Obliteration Wands, no idea if thats connected. Since then i stopped using the Wands, but i crashed again today on a mag with hunted traitors and beyond while killing the boss with 20+Headhunter buffs active, but again i am unsure if that could be connected. Is there any way for me to figure out how to stop these random client crashes? i do not get any Error messages the game just closes and im on Desktop.

Kind Regards

EDIT:
Had the exact same thing happen again!

I had quite a few headhunter buffs including souleater so i was pretty big with insane cast speed and went into boss room, i stood next to the boss while he transformed and placed my totem, then i spammed soulrend with insane cast speed and my client crashed, exactly like the time it crashed earlier

It happened a third time, this time with double boss& souleater, client crashing while casting
Dernière édition par Leprauchanleet, le 23 mars 2019 17:19:12
Dernier bump le 23 mars 2019 16:46:25

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires