Possible solution for map drops after hotfix

Hello.

TLDR: maybe it was bad RNG, but had bad and weird map drops, everything got good after cleaning most of memories with lots of mods on them.

So, today i cleaned my atlas to have only 1 completed map for t11-t15 (two shaped), ran something about 30-50 maps (didn't count really, but was running them and delving for some hours) and got some interesting drops: not a single completed map dropped, normal or shaped, BUT had a lot of drops of uncompleted and non-connected to anything else t11-t13 maps, wide range of them. Also master quests on maps, which i didn't wan't to run, didn't move anywhere, and ones which i did run never appeared again, not one of them.

Don't really know why, but i decided to clean most of my placed memories which had a lot (10-15) mods on them (including chance to drop maps from synth mobs), and ran some maps after that. Almost instantly had my shaped t13 and t15 maps drop, and some other completed ones later, uncompleted t11-t13 stopped dropping.

Don't know if it was just my usual luck, or something is currently bugged, and map drops are somehow weirdly connected with mods on memories.

Hope it helps someone.
Dernier bump le 23 mars 2019 13:34:29
Ce fil de discussion a été automatiquement archivé. Les réponses ont été désactivées.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires