Login into account

Hi.
I'm playing on steam since i started to play the game and now i decided to move to the normal version of POE not the one on steam. The thing is i can't login into my account on normal version because my brother who is also playing the game has an account already on normal version on the same email which i had on steam.
If i try to login into my account on normal version with the email i was using the game on steam it directs me to my brother's account not to mine.
My question is can i do something about it? Or is there a method to manage somehow that i can use my account on normal version too not just on the steam.
Thank you for your answer!
Dernier bump le 23 mars 2019 11:44:32
"
BlueStarky31 a écrit :
Hi.
I'm playing on steam since i started to play the game and now i decided to move to the normal version of POE not the one on steam. The thing is i can't login into my account on normal version because my brother who is also playing the game has an account already on normal version on the same email which i had on steam.
If i try to login into my account on normal version with the email i was using the game on steam it directs me to my brother's account not to mine.
My question is can i do something about it? Or is there a method to manage somehow that i can use my account on normal version too not just on the steam.
Thank you for your answer!

Hiya,

If you created your Path of Exile account through Steam, it is likely that it does not have an email address currently associated with it. If you'd like to link an email address with your account to allow you to login through the standalone client, you may do so by logging into our website using the green "Sign in through STEAM" button then navigating to this link:

https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/change-email

If you have any issues with this please contact support@grindinggear.com!
Thank you for your answer.
Sadly i couldn't manage the problem and i don't understand it. Could you please give me more details about it?
Yes i don't have an email since i used steam but i can login with steam on official page, but not in normal game.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires