Maps, maps, maps - suck!!!

I just discovered that my War For The Atlas maps do not apply on in Standard on the Atlas. Whan completed, they do not get the bonus, they do not remove the Shaper Influence, it is like I did not even run the map!!!!! The same is true of my Betrayal maps!!! So I can now vendor about 350 totally useless maps or just throw 'em away.

GGG: ARE YOU FU__ING KIDDING ME!!??!!??

The clear solution is to ONLY play standard from now on. Sorry GGG, your league ending mechanics are pure shit.

Dernier bump le 24 mars 2019 12:31:23
Ce fil de discussion a été automatiquement archivé. Les réponses ont été désactivées.
This is really stupid you can not even use harbinger orbs on old maps. All you can di is trade them 3 vs. 1 for a higher tier of the actual atlas and run the remaining ones yourself to get new maps from them that way. It really is a shitty system!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Run them... Get new maps from them... Profit!

They'll still be the same level as originally, so all you really lose is that the first one doesn't register in the atlas (which is fairly sensible since they're from another world). The new ones will...
"
Cyzax a écrit :

They'll still be the same level as originally, so all you really lose is that the first one doesn't register in the atlas (which is fairly sensible since they're from another world). The new ones will...

and where will i store these new maps that will become obselete each league compunding the problem.

GGG is the problem and they need to address this as soon as possible.
or does GGG stand for Greedy Gouging Games now?
"
Cyzax a écrit :

If you have hundreds of old maps. You'll find it's a really nightmare.
You need to move out all old maps from stash, reserve stash for new maps.

We need a one-button conversion function.
omg, i just spent the last few hours doing just this and hundreds more maps to go. this really is a shitty system. i get that the atlas changed rendering the old maps obsolete. but are we to buy a new map stash every time we migrate a temp league to standard? i guess the answer is to never play standard cuz i'm not buying a new map stash tab every time they tweak the atlas a little. there needs to be a way to make this less easier.

suggestions:
- allow the map stash to support multiple atlas versions via drop down selection
- add a button (or a vendor option if you want to keep it as a vendor formula) that allows auto upgrade 3 to 1

tell me about it...
"
smtad a écrit :
"
Cyzax a écrit :

If you have hundreds of old maps. You'll find it's a really nightmare.
You need to move out all old maps from stash, reserve stash for new maps.

We need a one-button conversion function.

This conversion and stash management nightmare, is what has discouraged me from loggin in to Standard.

I have stuff accumulated since Delve, and I simply cannot face the daunting organisation task. :D
Yeah - it is a tedious task indeed. Even then, you come up with 1/3 the number of maps you had. Who cares about the +1 tier part.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires