Unlink my steam account

Hi,

I would like to unlink my steam account in order to get the stand alone client to play POE please.

Thanks alot
Jonathan
Dernier bump le 21 mars 2019 21:10:18
You don't need to unlink to use the standalone client. Just associate an email.

But if you really wish to unlink, please send them an email (support@grindinggear.com).
Thing is i dont see my caracters that i have on steam on this account. Is there a way to know the email adress linked to steam?

Thanks
Go here: https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/change-email

It'll allow you to add an e-mail address to your Path of Exile account, unless there's one already associated with it - in which case you'll get a confirmation request sent to your inbox. You don't need to change the e-mail address; just use this to find out which it currently is (if any).
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I think my problem is when POE came out on steam i just downloaded it and didnt linked this curent account to it, so now my real POE account is not stand alone its only on steam.

Is there any way to have an email adress linked to my steam poe account in order to play whit the stand alone client?
Nevermind,

I just found out i had to log in whit my steam account into the poe website.

Thanks for ur help

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires