Bug # 50 691 570 Lost a lot of betrayal recipes on standart

On Betrayal league I got ALL the existing crafting recipes and it took ALOT of time and currency. I have also screenshots for ALL of these gained recipes on my account. After migration this recipes on standart they were ALL precented on crafting bench.
Today I wanted to craft +1 curse to body armour on std and I didn't find this recipe on my crafting bench. Aslo there are lots of recipes lost or were not a TOP lvl (like +1 min charges/ +2 to lvl of supported gems, all falsks recipes, Atck speed + quality etc).
Also I didn't find any info about decreasing/removing already obtained recipes which are still presented with max rank in the game for now (and not became legacy like +1 totem or ajusted like nonchaos damage as chaos). Once again I spent ALOT of time for grinding all of the recipes with a max rank last league, if you need evidence I can send you a pack of screenshots with them for sure.So it looks like a bug.
Could you, please, return all that recipes which I already had back to me and fix this bug, Because if you taking away from players what they have achieved without any warning from your side it's greatly demotivated and makes to think not only about the termination of supporting this game but also to stop playing it because all achived by player could be silently taken away from him, And in this case it looks unethical. So, I really hope that it's a bug And will be fixed..

Looking forward to your help!
Dernier bump le 24 mars 2019 07:40:07
Ce fil de discussion a été automatiquement archivé. Les réponses ont été désactivées.
Yeah, cheap shot but it's working as intended.

The amount of unveils necessary to unlock some recipes got changed. For instance, you had to unveil +1 curse once and now you have to unveil it 5 times. So you have your "1 unveil" from the league but have to unveil it 4 more times.
Also GGG Support do not want to answer and directs me to the bug reports subforum, so I hope moderators wil answer me and help with this bug.

Also saw the same situation here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2467533
So looks like this problem appeared today after the patch.
This "problem" has been ongoing for quite a while. There's some more stuff here: https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/b3b33c/having_to_regrind_syndicatespecific_recipes_in/
"
nszeek a écrit :

The amount of unveils necessary to unlock some recipes got changed. For instance, you had to unveil +1 curse once and now you have to unveil it 5 times. So you have your "1 unveil" from the league but have to unveil it 4 more times.

But I already have all this recipes on std and don't need to unveil them on STANDART. So it looks wierd to take away already gained recipes. Not on a new league but on sts.
"
SilverKord a écrit :
"
nszeek a écrit :

But I already have all this recipes on std and don't need to unveil them on STANDART. So it looks wierd to take away already gained recipes. Not on a new league but on sts.

If you mean you unlocked the recipes in standard after the 3.7 patch then it's another problem. Note that there was one week between 3.6 and 3.7 where the crafts were in standard. Having the crafts unlocked in that week doesn't count.
"
nszeek a écrit :
This "problem" has been ongoing for quite a while. There's some more stuff here: https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/b3b33c/having_to_regrind_syndicatespecific_recipes_in/

Thx for reddit link but I hope the moderators|suport of this game will answer to the questions in a specailized oficial subforum of this game instead of some reddit chatting. Support told me that they resources are limited an it this case i think they haven't resources to answer questions on some reddit topics instead of official game forum.
"
nszeek a écrit :

If you mean you unlocked the recipes in standard after the 3.7 patch then it's another problem. Note that there was one week between 3.6 and 3.7 where the crafts were in standard. Having the crafts unlocked in that week doesn't count.

No, I got them on betrayal league.
And approach you wrote is really wierd. It's like taking away a few already gained chracter's levels because amount of exp for level was udjusted in a new league.
Or like taking away|changing already gained legacy items becuase on a new league they won't drop or their parameters will be changed.
Dernière édition par SilverKord, le 21 mars 2019 19:58:37
Same problem here
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2463581
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2463818
BUMP!

Waiting for feedback from support.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires