How do the Daily Deals rotate?

Hi,
I'm waiting on a Necrotic sale to come up so i can buy some cosmetics i would like but the last time that sale was up was November. The purple sale for comparison has been up 3 times since then. Does anyone know how the daily deals rotate so i can get a rough idea of when i can expect this sale to be up again? According to the wiki the necrotic sale used to be once a month until november (which is unfortunately when i first started playing so i missed it by days.) and since then has not been up once.
Thanks
Dernier bump le 22 mars 2019 17:39:03
The wiki has info on past MTX sale times? I never knew that, can you give me a link for that? I'd be interested to know about rotations as well. I got quite a few things on my watchlist but the reminder is only sent on the very day it's available and that's very easy to miss.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Daily_Deals
There are no exact rules for daily deals other than stash tab sales every 3 weeks and character slot before new league releases, AFAIK. I think how long ago last MTX sale was and how many people have it on their watchlist is among the factors contributing to when the next sale is.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Thanks, that's very interesting. A little bit sad that there was a hideout sale just a week before I got the Sunspire pack and started caring about hideouts :(

Oh well, I guess there will always be another one.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires