Map Closed after Crash

I had my Vaults of Atziri opened and the game crashed, now the entire map has gone... is this some kind of joke going on this league!!! No Portals were also used except for one and that was just to enter... the Map has gone and I could not collect anything nor have I got the challenge, what shit league is this becoming...
Dernière édition par divesh, le 21 mars 2019 08:17:29
Dernier bump le 25 juin 2019 14:44:35
This is a known behaviour. I can happen when the client crashes, that the instance created closed/crashed as well.

Only GGG can explain why that is/the circumstances/triggers.

But you are not the first player to have experienced this. Happens every day across the world.

I hope you did not pay real-world money for that map. And btw, there are more than 2 months left into the league completing the challenges. No broken leg.
Dernière édition par RPGNoobANKA, le 21 mars 2019 10:05:16
This is caused by an instance crash.

The map crashes server-side, which results in your character existing in an invalid location - this causes the disconnection. When portals don't lead anywhere they are usually removed.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
RPGNoobANKA a écrit :
This is a known behaviour. I can happen when the client crashes, that the instance created closed/crashed as well.

Only GGG can explain why that is/the circumstances/triggers.

But you are not the first player to have experienced this. Happens every day across the world.

I hope you did not pay real-world money for that map. And btw, there are more than 2 months left into the league completing the challenges. No broken leg.

I know, it's not only me but this league has already been facing a lot of criticism, and I've never faced such an instance, that's why I created this thread only to inform and give a feedback to the developers, like me I'm sure people might have even lost more expensive items, whereas for hard cash, never used it for these except for stash bundles and other skins, doesnt make sense to put in hard cash for these items, when you can get through game currency.
I just had the same thing happen twice in a roll, not going to waste any more maps until they can fix this =_= This only starts to happen after the 3.6.2 patch.
Kind of sucks when you just blew 2 alcs on the map itself, then 4 chisels, an alc, and dumped 3 fragments in the damn thing because the alc gave you awesome rolls. Instance wouldn't even load, just dumped me to desktop.

Its happened before, but this time was a little (alot) frustrating. I'm having a hard time with coinage in legion, just got my first t8 map so I'm a little salty :(

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires