3.6.1 Patch Notes

TY GGG!
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
Nothing in this patch mentioning buffing map drops. =/ Why do you have to gate the core content of your game so heavily? "But if they make it easier to progress through the atlas then muh endgame item economy will be worthless!" If we go back to the strand days where it was easier to sustain maps (I am not specifically talking about the sustain of just 1 map, I mean maps in general) we still had a worthwhile economy. The bad layout maps sold for less than the good layout maps and that's normal. You guys are making this game to be more tedious than it has to be. "Just go to delve or run temples to get your maps it's not that hard!" I'd rather choose when I want to interact with a league mechanic than have to be forced to do so just so I can map. The game is much for FUN when it's like that.
Collapsing a placed Memory now sets your checkpoint to the Memory Stabiliser used to collapse the Memory

well this "fix" is just made everything much worse. I played the league mechanic till this point, but now i don't even know, seems too boring and wasteful now.
"
S1avaK a écrit :
Collapsing a placed Memory now sets your checkpoint to the Memory Stabiliser used to collapse the Memory

well this "fix" is just made everything much worse. I played the league mechanic till this point, but now i don't even know, seems too boring and wasteful now.

This shouldn't change much tbh, just don't collapse it at the reward chests, loot those, walk into the decay and collapse it at the entrance, pretty much same end result.
"
This shouldn't change much tbh, just don't collapse it at the reward chests, loot those, walk into the decay and collapse it at the entrance, pretty much same end result.

Except it does, you can't just walk into the decay and return anymore, even if you don't collapse the memory, that's not available anymore, not that it was intuitive in the first place.

As I've read, I think the intention with this change is to make it more intuitive for players, but having to go all the way back and restart the path is less intuitive and more annoying than having checkpoints along the path, not saying that its easy for them to put checkpoints, but removing backtracking and putting no checkpoints or something else was a mistake.

Edit: oh sorry just realized you were talking about not pressing the end node at all and returning to the entrance via the void, then pressing the entrance node, does that work for memory modifiers? Don't you have to end the node to have the modifier be put in place for the path?
Dernière édition par yaqub, le 15 mars 2019 16:41:00
"
yaqub a écrit :
"

Except it does, you can't just walk into the decay and return anymore, even if you don't collapse the memory, that's not available anymore, not that it was intuitive in the first place.

As I've read, I think the intention with this change is to make it more intuitive for players, but having to go all the way back and restart the path is less intuitive and more annoying than having checkpoints along the path, not saying that its easy for them to put checkpoints, but removing backtracking and putting no checkpoints or something else was a mistake.

Yeah this change just made the mechanic way worse. I had node connected with area with modifiers and area with chests with jewelry. Ofc I went first for the modifier node to apply more mods to those islands and I just realized I cant get back to the bridge by moving to the darkness because its teleport me again to the stabilizer.
So I had to move back to nexus and then run again same patch to get to the loot area burning even more memories.

Its just not worth the time now.
all time was playing on DX11 gtx970 amd fx8350 8 gb ram and dont have anny issues with fps, but after 3.6 come out i cant play when in group and see lot of mobs and fps drops to 1 and freezes FIX OPTIMISATION BACK
v1tAm1n^
Dernière édition par Nasferatus, le 15 mars 2019 16:55:47
So another 2 cents.

The Syndicate issue does not exist for me. When intervention spawns there is no detectable lag or freeze, gamaplay as usual.

The Synthesis league - the mechanics like the board game are interesting and worth pursuing.

Stop releasing raw leagues. Dont want to be a tester for what supposed to be a new league. Every league is the same - lots of issues at start that are slowly fixed over 3 months league.

This release was the worst on my memory. The buggiest. Polish syndicates first, then do new content. Reuse old content - who wouldn't love another Legacy league with the legacy stones where all or most of the previous content is accessible. Do that before releasing new stuff.

This league has great potential but all the bugs killed it.

Looking ahead at your 4.0,0 release and the 3.7.0 - highly sceptical about how it will start. Seems you guys dont test jack shit and just let player base test patches. Some surely enjoy the process.
BLUE GOO DROPS NOT FIXED

I lost an a drop that triggered my loot filter sound in the blue goo and it did NOT come back when I full cleared the node and checked every single entryway.

I shouldn't have to be so insanely careful as to not kill mobs near the goo, that's insane.

Might be the most tilted this game has ever gotten me.
Less Whining More Grinding
"
BigBadWolf1776 a écrit :
So another 2 cents.

The Syndicate issue does not exist for me. When intervention spawns there is no detectable lag or freeze, gamaplay as usual.

The Synthesis league - the mechanics like the board game are interesting and worth pursuing.

Stop releasing raw leagues. Dont want to be a tester for what supposed to be a new league. Every league is the same - lots of issues at start that are slowly fixed over 3 months league.

This release was the worst on my memory. The buggiest. Polish syndicates first, then do new content. Reuse old content - who wouldn't love another Legacy league with the legacy stones where all or most of the previous content is accessible. Do that before releasing new stuff.

This league has great potential but all the bugs killed it.

Looking ahead at your 4.0,0 release and the 3.7.0 - highly sceptical about how it will start. Seems you guys dont test jack shit and just let player base test patches. Some surely enjoy the process.

I to have never seen a lag spike, but I just did my upgrade cycle to the whats the top today so I don't chase upgrades and save a few bucks in the long run.

As far as the boardgame yeah thats what its attraction for me was to and when the bugs prevented play I was willing to look past that. But see the video shown int he store on the endcap when I bought the board game showed an important fun mechanic of bridges, the CEO gave a video interview I watched for an hour talking about about his boardgame (and even said it was taken from a board game,but I'm running with the analogy as an example anyway.) then the rules state that its a great strat,win when you can place things in such as way that you can get more then one without starting over in the meantime. Then they send you a new ruleset with cover letter saying here is the updated boardgames we've fixed the bugs, Then your playing and the koolaid man breaks through your wall and punches you because you tried to do the strat you'd been told about the whole time and didn't notice the shadow rule change that made it impossible.

Also its a kinda crappy deal to publicly talk about the change to buffs partially because it wasn't clear and other reasons, yet have a line that if you where not looking for it didn't trigger the worse change to hit you. The buff change is basically pointless now because good luck having to run the same path over and over anyway to stack buffs on anything with regularity. Also unless I missed it somewhere (and I'm new so maybe I did, not talking about it at all even though there has been communication today is bad form. I haven't been a player and I was surprised how well this company had done and the quality of a FtP game they reached and still can't believe its free, content every 3 months with no payment that's awesome, and it seemed they did listen and respond (at least from what I saw by watching videos for a few days right before the league start so I had some clue what to do.)

I don't know if this is out of character or what, but setting fire to the game and walking away doesn't make sense.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires